Chapter 10

Ronan's POV

Bloody hell!! SMACK! Stupid hand! SMACK! I was getting really pissed now if you havent noticed. When Amy left i tried to clean the stones out of my hands but it hurts so much. The cloth is just getting my cut worse and putting the stones deeper into my flesh!

"I HATE THIS!" I threw my bag across the small room and it hit the bottom of the sink. I paced around the small disabled bathroom trying to clear my head. Then the door swung open very fast and suddenly. Amy jumped out from behind it and looked rather shocked. it was actually pretty funny!

"Ronan what's wrong!? i can hear you screaming from outside?" she looked like she generally cared about me. Not like those girls who just pretend to be because im a singer so they might get noticed by the newspapers and stuff.

I tried to anwser but no words came out so i just shoved my hand up to show her the cut that was even worse now, pushing my lips tight together to hid the pain. She came in and locked the door. She put her bag down and walked over to me. i was still pacing around, my hand was killing me!

"Ronan stop....please....calm down!" she was holding my arms. we were so close. I stopped dead as soon as i saw her eyes. They looked scared. Why is she scared? Does she think i am going to hurt her?

"Sorry" i muttered very quietly so only she would be able to hear it. No one outside or next door. Just her. She gave me a weak smile with her eyes having a small glint of light in them. That made me happy, i smiled back.

"Do you want me to help you clean your hand?" Amy asked softly. i nodded and sat down on the toliet after putting the lid down. She got some hand towl and wet it gently at the sink then bent down in front of me.

"Actually, do you know what, i dont need it cleaned! its fine a miracle some would say! Come on! i tried to get up but she pushed me down again. Damn it!

"We have to get the stones out or it will get infected. Okay?" "Fine, but im not happy about this!"

She laughed to herself, "Not happy about what?" i didnt really know how to anwser without it sounding stupid. So i just said it as it was.

"The hand towl.... it doesnt like me." i frowned and looked down at her.it looked like she was about to piss herself laughing! "Its not funny! It doesnt like me!!"

Amy continued laughing. and laughing. and laughing. "Okay are you done now!?"

She wiped her eyes, "Sorry Ronan! but its just... did you not have your medication this moring or something??! They hand towl doesnt hate you"

"Oh really! Look what it did to my hand!" i stuck out my hand and showed her the white fluff from the hand towl stuck in my cut and the stones that were now deeper than before.

"Its because you didnt damp it with water you douche!" "Ow" was the only thing i replied.

She chuckled to herself as i watched her clean my hand. She wiped away the blood first along with the cloth stuck in my cut. Then got the other peice and started getting the stones out. I have to admit it didnt hurt as much as it did when i was trying. My hand was resting of her left hand while her other was cleaning my cut. All the stones were out andi watched her face as she gently wiped it down for the last time before standing up.

"All done!" She walked over to the sink and washed her hands. "It wasnt as bad as you thought right ya big baby!"

I smiled to myself. She was drying her hands with a paper towel. I really like Amy. I never get to meet someone like her and get to spend actual time with her. Its always screaming girls at meet and greets and stuff. They just cry at me, scream in my face, take my photo, then go to their friend who just did the exact same thing! Shes normal, sweet, funny, stands up for herself but at the same time, vunurable and fragile. Im only 14 but i really like her.