Chapter 13

Okay here it goes for chapter 13! Question Time- When do you think Ronan and Amy should make this public? Do you think they should? Im not sure so anwser below in the comments and if i really like your idea ill message you:)

================================================================================

Amy's POV

Ronan walked up to the microphone and placed the headphones around his head with one covering his ear while the other was resting on the side of his head. He gave me the thumbs up and i took this as the cue to start. I placed my own pair of headphones on fully, covering both ears, got everything ready then pressed record and sound track.

I began to hear myself playing the piano in the background then Ronan began to sing. Saying that he was amazing was an understatement. He sings effortlessly and i found myself closing my eyes and listening to his memorizing voice. His voice was fragile almost but began to pick up courage as he began to get closer to the main chorus. When he reached this, it was phenomenal. Like every worry you could possibly have meant nothing to you anymore.

Like any doubt you had was put on hold, because the only thing that mattered was that he was singing. Ronan had his eyes closed and had one hand on the stand on the microphone, holding it tight.

It finally came to the last line of the song that when he sang earlier gave goosebumps all down my arms. It was a half whisper half sing. Hard to explain really. When he sang this line it was the only time in the entire song he had his eyes opened and he was staring at me. His eyes and mine locked and neither of us was wanted to part.

"So let me love you, and i will love you, until you learn to love yourself"

Unfortunatly i had to brake our eye contact as i had to stop the recording. As i turned around in the swivel chair i tried to compose myself. I took a breathe as i heard Ronan set his headphones on the stand and i heard his footsteps becoming gradually louder as he was approaching me.

After i stopped the recording i quickly saved it to a folder i made with the piano recording also in it. As I turned to my right I could see Ronan sitting beside me in the oppostie chair.

"Ronan, im seriously left speechless." i could think of what to say to that it was amazing.

"Wow! I must have been good as that doesnt happen too often" He winked at me as i stood up and got my blazer on. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"You really were good! We can finish it of tomorrow when we have a free period"

At this point Ronan was also putting his blazer on. As i bent down to pick up my bag Ronan had beat me to it and was already picking it up and fixing for me. I placed it over my shoulder. Aww that was sweet!

"Amy you know that thinking out loud thing" Ronan asked me as we walked to the locked door.

"Ummm yeah what about it?"

"You still need to work on that!" he laughed as he unlocked the door and allowed me to walk out.

I face palmed myself at this point! Literally! i hit myself in the face. That was so emabrassing. I really need to work on that!

"Yes you do!" He was laughing so hard at this point.

"Ahhh! Why do I always do that!"

We both left the room laughing and when we walked out we realised the rest of the class had already left. The rest of the day went pretty fast. Me and Ronan were getting along great. By the end of the day Ronan had to go something with his publisher i think it was? So i got the bus and then walked home.

I walked up the long path to my house. Mrs Nelson, our gardener was in the greenhouse near the side of the house. When she saw me i waved and she came out to greet me. She was quite old and took ages to do the gardening but my mam could never fire her, i mean come on, she was so sweet and would always make me cookies when i was younger. Even though they werent edible and could have been used as a hockey puck instead, it was still sweet!

"Hello dear how was school?" her grey hair was tied in a bun on the back of her head and she had pieces falling around her face. She had  a taken out a small cloth to wipe accross her forhead, wiping away the few drops of sweat.

"It was grand how was your day? You look tired"

"Oh nothing much love  just doing a few things in the greenhouse, flowerbeds, the weeds and Oh those pescy weeds never go away! Hate them!" i laughed at this and she joined me in it.

" Come on inside for a cup of tea and something to eat." i said to her while taking the gardening gloves she was holding out of her hand and started to walk slowly beside her up to  the house.

"Well i couldntsay no now could I!" she laughed as we approached the front door. She sat down on the swing seat beside the door on the porch and began to take her shoes of that had some mud on the sole.

Mrs Nelson was struggeling with the laces on her shoes and i could tell. I told her to leave them on and that i didnt mind.

"Oh no dear the floor will get all muddy and then your mother wont be pleased. Cant have that now can we?"

"Its fine really i was going to was the floor anyways so it will be cleaned up" i smiled to her.

" Are you sure dear?" I told her of course and we went through the hall and into the kitchen. I began to make the 2 cups of tea. After i made the tea i placed them on the breakfast bar where Mrs Nelson was sitting. Then i returned to the cupboard and got out a small plate and started to place a few digestive biscuits on the plate.

"So who was that boy who gave to a ride this morning?" she asked me while placing her cup back ontp the table. I didnt even know she was here this early this morning she usually doesnt arrive until around 11:00.

"Oh Ronan. He started at my school a while ago."

"Just be careful dear okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just mean that i dont want you to get hurt and well you know how boys are. Make sure he treats you right and eveything"

"Dont worry Mrs Nelson i will and besides we're only in year 10"

(YEAR 10 IS THE SAME AS 9TH GRADEI THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT TO TELL ME! IT WOULD BE INTERSTING TO KNOW:D)

"I know dear just be good" i smiled to her as i finished the end of my last biscuit. When Mrs Nelson had finished her tea i gathered both cups and the plate and put them in the dishwasher. As i turned around I saw that she was already up and pinning back a piece of hair.

"Thank you Amy and i'm awfully sorry about the floor again" she said while motioning to the muddy footprints in the hall.

"It fine seriously. i was going to was the hall anyways so they'll be gone in 10 minutes"

We talked for a few minutes before she left. I got the stream cleaner we have out of the closet in the hall and ran it over the floor. When i was done i out it away before going upstairs i lay down on my bed and watched YouTube videos for a few hours before ordering a pizza.

=================================================================================

Okayyy so i realized i havent updated for ages and im sorry dont have an excuse really. i just could think of anything. i knw this chapter is really boring but i had to update:)

I was actually away to New Yorj no that long ago! it was amazing! Do any of you live in America?

Questions of the week!!!

1. What country do you live in?

2. When do you think Ronan and Amy should make their relationship public? Do you think they should?

Tell me in the comments below!?

VOTE FOR A QUICKER UPDATE!

Sarah_Hyland xxxx