Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Amy’s POV

“What do we have here? A couple of love birds perhaps?” Aw crapp! Ok so in my school, just like every other school in the entire world, there are popular kids. Uggh I hate them! They have no heart. Seriously and now a days people can change so much in a matter of days.

 I’m sure every one of you’s reading this used to have a close friend. Or perhaps just a friend. That left your group of friends to join the popular group. I hate that people are so two faced now. One day they are one of your closest friends the next it’s so awkward even standing beside them in a line at the shops!

Unfortunately that happened to me. But it happened in such a way I don’t want it to happen to anyone in the world! You see Shan. She was my best friends. I would seriously trust this girl with my life. I loved her as much as any of my friends. But one day she just left. Now she’s a popular kid. And worst of all she won’t even smile at me if I see her on the street.

I don’t even know what I did but if I had even the slightest of an idea I would have done something. But it’s too late now.

The girls that were standing in the alley with us are Shan, Ellen and Emma. Of course they are the popular girls of the school. Long blonde hair, perfect skin, blue eyes, always looks amazing in their uniform. 

They stood still laughing at us. Me and Ronan broke the hug and started walking towards them. Emma was the ‘Leader’ pretty much you did what she told you to or your life was awful.

“What do you want Emma?” you could easily hear the annoyance in my voice. All I wanted to do was to get away from them. Hide away somewhere where nobody could find me. Lock myself with only enough food and water to survive.

“Me? Why would assume I want something? I was nearly minding my own business with my friends and well… then we saw this going on down here!” She had one of croaky voices like, it was high pitched but when she wanted to she could go low.

“Come on let’s just go” Ronan said and started walking in front of me. I followed him only to hear Ellen start speaking about us.

“Aww look Emma! She needs her boy-friend to stick up for her and to get away from us!”

I didn’t know what to say. I could either a) agree that Ronan is my boy-friend or b) deny it. I didn’t know which to do. I mean I do care for Ronan and he kissed me on the check but that all really. And he hasn’t even really said he liked me like that. So I decided to do neither. I want going to deny that he was my boyfriend but I wasn’t going to say that he is.

But hearing her say that I need someone to help me, that blew it! No one except for Ronan knows about my dad and that I practically raise myself.

“Shut up! Just. Shut. Up. Don’t bring Ronan into this. I don’t know why you seem to have it out for me since we were like 9 but just stop it! I already feel like crap everyday being alone! And I most certainly do not need to get more crap from you three bimbos everyday! I haven’t done anything to deserve it and I don’t know why you think I do. You’re the one that deserves it for making loads of people’s lives misery like you’s do. To tell you the truth we would all be happier without people like you here. So if you don’t mind us. We. Are. Going!”

I grabbed Ronan by the hand and pulled him towards the gate. He looked shocked like he didn’t expect I could burst like that.

To tell you the truth I didn’t think I could either. We started walking in the direction of the bus stop, I had to get away from the school for a bit.

“Wait where are we going?” Ronan was walking beside me. I didn’t realize I was still holding his hand. I pulled my hand away and dug them into the blazer pockets.