Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Amy’s POV

I woke up by the street lights turning on. They are shinning through my bedroom window. Hold on. Why am I in my bedroom? The last thing I remember is falling asleep on Ronan’s knee in the living room. Then I began to hear music. I sat up slowly in my bed. Ronan was sitting at my piano playing. I didn’t recognized the song. I remember when I was introduced to music.

When I was six my dad found his guitar at my grandmother’s house. I still have it. Beside the one he got me. We would stay up late when my mum was working and play guitar together. He bought me a guitar when I was eight. After he died, I took to song writing on the guitar and piano. This rhythm of the song sort of reminded me of one I wroter.

I just sat there smiling at him playing but then he stopped and looked around at me. “Do you like it?” he asked.

“Yeah you’re really good! When did you learn to play?” He closed the lid on the piano and turned around to face me.

“Thanks. I learnt at school, then continued teaching myself while on and after Britain’s got Talent. Do you play?”  laughed a bit at his question.

“No I just have it because it’s pretty!” I went over and sat down on the long bench beside him. I began to play ‘Someone like You’ by Adele. It was one of my favourite to play on the piano. When I finished Ronan just sat there and starred at me.

Ronan’s POV

 Holy crap. She’s amazing. Amy was sitting beside me playing the piano. When she finished playing I was speechless. I throat went dry. I was breathing deeply and heavy.

“You’re a-amazing! Really! Who taught you?” Her face fell slightly. Aww no. It was her dad. Her eyes loose the sparkly in them when someone mentions her father.

“My dad. Before umm you know. We would play piano and guitar together when my mum worked late. I can still see the smile on his face at night. He would smile every time I got a chord or a song right. I miss that”

“Do you still play?” I felt so bad now for mentioning it but Amy was strong. I knew that already.

“Yeah. I practice a lot now. Wait do your parents know you’re here?”

“Yeah I texted my dad when you were asleep. Are you hungry it 7:27pm"

Amy’s POV

Damn I didn’t even realize how hungry I was. I haven’t eaten since this morning at breakfast because as soon as I got home I went to bed. I told Ronan I was hungry and said I would order pizza. We went downstairs and ordered a 9” Hawaiian pizza. Ronan told me that he didn’t watch any of The Woman in Black because as soon as I fell asleep he carried me upstairs. Now something everybody knows about me is that I scare very easily!

I was scared like hell at the moment watching this movie. Then I saw a shadow appear on the wall that the TV’s mounted on. Oh my god!! My body was frozen I felt freezing like a ghost just walked through my spine.

“Ronan” I could barely hear my own voice. It was like a whisper coming out of my mouth when I was trying to shout.

“Ronan” I tried to say it louder. He still didn’t hear me speak but turned to face me. I figured he could hear me breathing. He brought his face closer to mine, his cheek almost touching mine.

“What?” Oh my Harry Styles! His cool breathe was on the back of my neck.

“I just saw a figure on the wall” with that he got up and went to the front door. He looked out the window on either side of the doors he then opened one of the doors. A moment passed. I heard the door shut with a force. Then I heard Ronan shout my name. I jumped and rushed to the door to see Ronan on the floor? Doubled over. I rushed over to his side on the cold tiles.

“O my god Ronan! Are you ok?!” He started laughing. Wait what the hell? I heard a car drive away. I went over and looked out the left window. It was a blue van on the side it said ‘Dominoes Pizza!’ I felt like a dumb blonde.

When I turned around Ronan was now leaning on the door frame that lead into the front room. He was holding the pizza box. I walked up to him slowly. Grabbed the pizza box and whispered, “Don’t say anything” and went into the kitchen.

1 hour later – 9:13pm

The movie had just ended and Ronan’s mum had texted him a couple of minutes ago to tell him he was coming to collect him. Ronan ran upstairs to get his bag and blazer from my room while I put the cups and plates in the dishwasher and put the box in the recycling bin.

We heard the car pull up and the headlights shown through the windows. We walked to the front door. He put his bag over his shoulder, “I’ll see you tomorrow, Amy”

He pulled me into a hug. I had my arms wrapped around his waist.

“See you tomorrow Ronan” and smiled at him.

He put his blazer over his head because it was raining. He was about to open the door but retreated and cam back over to me. And leaned in towards me, and kissed me. Gently on the cheek. Then he turned around and walked to the door.

“Bye Amy” Then he walked outside. I shut the door behind him.

I was knew I had a big grin across my face. I just got my first kiss. By Ronan Parke.

This is a story to tell the grandkids!

 =========================================================================

Wow this is one of my favourite chapters to write!

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Sarah_Hyland xx