Epilogue

"Stop that"

My words came as a whisper due to his breath on my throat.

"Stop what?" he asked me knowing exactly what I meant. But didn't stop what he was doing. Torturing me with his lustful actions.

"This" I said pushing him away from me.

"Making me go weak on my knees"

"Then stop pushing me away. Like you don't want me" he said advancing near me. His hands found its way on the back of my neck; sending Goosebumps all over my body.

"You don't mean anything to me. So stop assuming things" I said my hands gripping his shirt to push him away. But I couldn't; my mind doesn't work that way.

"Those are just words out of your mouth. Deep down I know you don't mean them" he said lowering down his head making me forget everything.

"That's it. Stop everything once and for all. Let me go" with that I pushed him away and made my way.

"Never Ishaani. I'll never ever let go of you" I heard him say only audible for me to hear.

"Yeah. That's what I want" I said before running away from that room.

-----------------

War of Love...

Ishaani Karthik born on the nation where culture plays a major role. Born and bought up in India has given her a lot of courage along with lots and lots of love.

But what will happen if she finds her eternal love in someone who she never expected. Inspite of her love with the most arrogant man; she seems to be caught up in the love of two other men whom she thinks as her best friends.

Read to find about the struggles in her friendship and also the struggle in her love story. The ups and downs of their relationship.

And more than anything; her need to satisfy the devilishly handsome man in the world.

----------------------------------

Hey guys

It's my fourth story in Wattpad. And my first story which focuses on an Indian Girl and the tragedy in her love story... So please stay with me throughout the journey.

All of your comments and votes are always welcome. So don't hesitate to give me your views about my story.

Love ya all

Sizzlingblacky