Chapter 19

"Will you stop that?" Kath yelled as I sealed my lips for the umpth time this evening.

"That hasn't even happened yet and you are already grinning like a Cheshire cat. So pathetic" She pouted her lips as she gave me a hard stare. I laughed out loud as I could not bear it any longer.

"Not again" She sighed as she shut her book and stood up.

"We and Shiva have progressed to the making out stage itself but have you ever seen me grinning every living second like a pig?" I smirked even widely but then stopped as her words sank in.

"What?" I said my eyes bulging out.

"Huh? What?" She replied turning back at me.

"You guys are making out already?" I asked her now standing up.

"Wha... Yeah" She realized that she had let slip more than she intended to as she started to pack her things up.

"You.... Ewwwww. I am going to look for a different room now" I said picking up my things and marching to my room.

"Hey Ish. Stop" She said following me but I blew a raspberry and shut the door before she had the chance to barge in. Oh what joy. I am so happy that Kath has progressed in her relationship. And the grin was back when I re winded what Mr.Parker had said the other day for the millionth time.

----------------------------------------

"I'll surely call you once the exam gets over dad. Love you. Bye" I ended the call and sighed loudly.

"Got the same call from my home too" Shivani mumbled beside me. I grinned it's so cute to see Shivani looking embarrassed.

"Yeah. They forget that we are adults in this country whereas they think we are still in India where a person under thirty is not even considered an independent being" Shiva snorted on my right.

We all laughed as we reached the examination hall. I dropped my luggage in the rack and moved towards my room waving at the siblings one last time. It was not until I took my seat and spread out my stationery that I noticed him.

There he was standing like an international model in his black shirt and blazer. His hair was wind swept which meant he had the windows of his car down. I pouted thinking how lucky the wind was to touch him freely. I can't even make him smile.

My vision of pleasure was hidden by someone standing before me. Pouting even more I looked up to find my best friend grinning.

"Why the sad smiley face?" He asked now amused. I must have looked like an idiot drooling over my handsome professor.

"Uhhh. I did not prepare for the exam properly" I replied blinking my eyes.

"Seriously. You did not prepare well?" He asked now clearly amused.

"Yup" I dropped my eyes and started to rearrange my stationery.

And suddenly I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by him and I was so struggling to get free.

"Aww my baby is so cute" I heard him mumble and finally I pulled away from him straightening my hair only to find Mr.Parker standing beside me and Ranveer with sheets in his hands.

And don't even start about the look he gave me. "You are supposed to be in your seat Ranveer" He said now a bit irritated. Well that's a first. Whatever happened in the past he would save up all his hate and pass it onto me? But today he was irritated with Ranveer too. Is he really jealous that Ranveer hugged me today? I was so confused now.

"Sure Mr.Parker" He saluted him and went to his table at the last not before giving me a wink. Seriously he's putting me in death sentence.

I twisted my neck as I turned so quickly when I felt his breath over me. I saw that he was leaning on my table and writing something on the paper. I could see his abs from his button holes. Ugh. Get a grip Ishaani.