Chapter 6

"Will you help me with the classes Ishaani?" Chris asked
on the way to the class.

"Really Chris? It's been only two days since the classes had started and you already started preparing for that" I asked him a little dumbfounded.

"Nah. I am just thinking of an opportunity to spend some time with you" he said casually and moved inside the classroom. I looked at him with shock until he turned and smirked at me.

I am gonna kill you Chris Waters.
He found a spot at the back and motioned for me to sit there. As soon I plopped next to him an annoying voice made me frown.

"I know you can't stay away from me for so long" he said and I turned around to give him a sarcastic look. Really this boy needs treatment.

"Are you for real?" I asked him and turned around to give Chris a small smile.

"Is there a problem?" Chris asked me and I shook my head. I don't want people who like me to get in trouble
for me.

"Why do you pretend like you are not affected by me?"
That idiot opened his mouth again. For which he earned a glare from me.

"Because you don't" his jaw really dropped. Oh my god this boy is a freaking joker.He opened his mouth to say something but the coming of
professor stopped him from saying anything idiotic. But the person who looked shocked more than him was me because of the person standing infront of the class.

"Good morning everyone" said my cocky/arrogant professor and started to stare the book he had in his
hands for a few seconds before darting his eyes all over
the class as he started to check for attendance.

Once his eyes found mine his expression changed into a hard core
glare. Really he's the first one to give me glare except my father of course. Did he hate me that much?

I sighed and dropped my head avoiding his stare and busied myself with the notepad. Chris nudged me and raised his eyebrows in concern. I gave him a small smile indicating I am fine.

As I was busily listening over his class but not looking at him a note dropped in my desk. I opened it to find it was from the idiot sitting on my right.

I turned and gave him a deathly glare for which he smirked. And not seconds later another note dropped in my lap. Really I am going to kill him for sure.

"Stop it" I whispered to him.

"Or not" he whispered again.

"Never mind"

"Ishaani is a cry baby" he cooed making me lose my temper.

"I'll kill you" shit did I say that aloud. The whole classroom went silent and all heads were snapped in my direction.

"Care to explain what was going on in the back Ms.Karthick?" He asked me with a monotone voice.

"Nothing" I lied as I stood up. I dropped my head to the table avoiding his stare.

"That's it. I won't tolerate any other disturbance from childish peoples like you. Detention both of you" with
that he started moving on with his lecture.

Embarrassment towered over me. I have never been in a situation like this before. Not only that this is my first Detention but he called me childish. Is that what he thinks of me? Do I look that childish to him?

He hates me. And one thing is for sure I am going to kill the idiotic jerk sitting next to me with my bare hands.

If it was not him I wouldn't have been in a situation like this.
As soon as the class was over Chris dragged me without uttering a word before I jump at that idiot.