Chapter 13

"Double date?" Kath shrieked as I dropped the bomb about what Zoe said.

"Yeah. I don't.." She didn't let me finish my sentence of not wanting to go though.

"Cool Ish. I can't wait to hear the details" Kath grinned making me frown.

"Oh come on Kath. You know I don't like such things. Going out with someone I barely know" I said wrapping my hair into a top bun.

"Then don't go" Kath replied lying on my bed.

"No I can't. I promised Zoe. She might feel hurt" God this situation is so typical and I don't find a way out.

"Fine. Now look. You said that it's not going to be a real date and you are just there to make her brother realize how good Liam is. Then no big deal. Just rub it off Ish" Kath said making me feel better.

If I don't take it's seriously and consider this as friends going out together, then it might not feel that bad. "Okay. I'll go"

"When are you going?" Kath asked me.

"I think tomorrow because Liam had to leave for Australia for a project and he won't be back until next month. So we have to do it urgently." Kath nodded her head.

"It's settled then. Go on have some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow" She said and left the room for me to dwell on the thoughts of this bizarre double date.

I am going to have an interesting time tomorrow and I am sure I will do my best to make him understand how good Liam is for Zoe.

"And the next thing we find is Shiva dangling off his bed with his mouth wide open" Cindy laughed so hard which made her lose balance out of her boyfriend's lap. Passerby students gave us all weird stares since we all were laughing like maniacs going over last night parties incidents.

"Oh my god that would have been so hilarious. Gosh I missed them" Kath said still clutching her stomach as Shiva glared at her before joining in the laughter.

"Not you too" Shiva said frowning at me.

I raised my hands in defense, "Sorry but that was so tempting"

I noticed that we still had twenty minutes for the classes to start. So I said them I had to go to the office and Kath gave me an assuring smile. I didn't plan on doing this, but I have to. My father is not going to be happy about me dropping a paper.

I reached the office and stood before the lady, she smiled as soon as she saw me. "Yes Ms.Karthick"

"Umm. I was hoping to know the procedure to drop an elective paper" She looked at me like what she heard was wrong.

A straight 'A' student dropping a paper was not she expected, "Did you say dropping a paper? What happened?" She looked worried dropping her smile.

"Yes I am planning to drop Philosophy" She nearly laughed when I said the subject name.

"Well you must be the first in this college to do so. There is not a single student who had dropped out that subject from the moment Mr.Parker started handling it" So everyone loved his classes because he's not mean to them like he's to me.

Her smile faded as she took my stern decision of dropping it, "Umm do you find the subject difficult? Or do you have any other problems?" Oh please don't recommend me to the campus counsellor.

Usually this is what happens when someone good in academics decides to be a little rebellious. I have no problem in my top floor and my only problem is the stupid arrogant and handsome professor.