Jacob #1

Lauren's P.O.V.
Description- He sides with his ex. Part 1
-------------------- -------
Jacob and I were walking in the park. We were talking about random stuff.
That's when I saw her. Jacob's Ex. She just used him, but he was oblivious to it.
I pray he doesn't see her. But it's too late she sees him. She sends a fake smile toward me and walks toward us.
"Hey Jacob. Lauren." She says.
"Hey Margo." Jacob says, letting go of my hand.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, Be right back." He adds and walks off.
"I want Jacob back." She says.
"Excuse me. So you can just use him again?" I scoff.
"I'm twice as pretty as you and he loves me more." She pushes me.
"Don't you touch me. I don't want slut on me." I say and push her.
We start a fight. It didn't last long until Jacob and two police men come over.
Jacob holding me back. I keep struggling against his grip.
"Both of you stop it! I mean it. I'll let both of you off with a warning." A police man says. They walk off.
I cross my arms against my chest.
"Jacob she started it!" Margo says.
"No! That she-devil started it. Not me!" I say.
"Who are you going to believe. Me? Or that devil of a girlfriend you have?" She asks.
He let's go of me and walks over to Margo.
"I can't believe you Jacob!" I yell at him and then run off. I run to Dylan's house (Yes Dylan O'Brien). He's always been there. I knock on the door.
A few seconds later he opens the door.
"Hey Laur- What, Why do you have scratch marks on your arm and cheek?" He asks me. Then the tears start.
"Come here." He says and pulls me into a hug.
"He's such a jerk." I say.
"Who? Jacob?" He asks me. I nod.
"I swear that kid-" I cut him off.
"It's fine."
"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." He says. We go into the bathroom.
I sit on the counter. He cleans the cuts and puts band aids on them. I put my hair up. So he can clean the one on my cheek.
He finishes.
"Hey. Look at me." Dylan says, he lifts up my chin.
"He'll realise that he loves you. Not that slut. He's just a little oblivious." I nod.
"Come on let's go to you two's house. If he's there. I'll talk to him. I promise I won't hit him, or get into his face." He adds. I nod again.
"Thanks Dylan." I say and hug him.
"Your welcome." He says. We go outside and walk to my house.....