Jacob- Car accident

**Based off of the amazing book If I stay by Gayle Forman ** Written in Lauren's perspective but out of body like. This might suck**

It was late at night and I was driving home from visiting my sister. It was raining really hard and my phone had died. Out of no where a drunk driver comes from the other side of the road, crashing into me hard. Last thing I knew I blacked out.

I wake up to the sound of sirens in the air. I sit up and realize I was on the concrete. With no injuries, anywhere. I see the paramedics bending down. I stand up and walk over to them. My body was on the ground, they were checking my pulse and more.

"Alright let's get her to the hospital." One of the lady paramedics says. They lift my body up onto a stretcher and rolls it into the ambulance. I follow them into the ambulance as they close the door. The driver speeds down the road to the hospital.

They rush me into the hospital. I run after them. They bring me into a room for surgery. The lady nurse bends down and whispers in my ear.

"Hold on sweetie. It might be a long night. Whatever fight you have, bring it out now." She whispers. I tilt my head. What does she mean by my fight. I open the door and walk down to the front desk. I see my mom and dad standing there asking my name. I stand next to my mom. Knowing she can't see me, I grab her hand. Looking up at her. Her eyes were glossy and she was clutching my dad's arm.

I let go and watch as they walk into the waiting room. I see Kat walk in with Dylan and Thomas. Where was Jacob?

"Tom. Kat. Dyl." I whisper, I look over at Thomas. His eyes were red and so were Dylan's. Kat was shaking and had a few tears running down her face.

A few hours later, I was out of surgery. I was walking by a few windows when I saw Jacob running towards the building.

"Jacob." I whisper. I run to the room I was staying in. I push the hair away from my face. I walk back outside the room and see Jacob in the waiting room. Ki Hong and Hayoung were here too. Kat was trying to calm Jacob down. This was the first time I saw him breaking down. His eyes were red and his hair all messed up.

"Jacob it's okay. She's okay. Lauren is a fighter. She'll be okay. I promise you that." Kat says to Jacob, holding onto his shoulders to keep him calm. He nods. She pulls him into a hug and rubs his back. He crys on her shoulder.

"I can't loose her Kat." Jacob whispers.

"I know Jacob. We can't loose her either." Kat whispers back. I just want to hold him right now. I walk to my room and sit down in the corner.

A few hours later, they start letting people visit. First was Kat. I stand up and sit in the chair next to the bed. She sits in the other one.

"Hey Laur." Kat says with a sniff.

"Hey Kat." I say, even though she couldn't hear me. She talks to me for a few minutes. More people come in and then lastly it was Jacob. He rushes to my side.

"Lauren. Just, please stay. If you can stay. Please. I love you to much to let you go." Jacob says and grabs my hand.

"Jacob." I whisper. Then I felt it. Like the whole world was crashing down. Memories pass through. Me getting hit by the car then white. I open my eyes and feel Jacob's hand on mine. I take one deep breath. Then steady ones.

"Lauren. You're awake." Jacob says. I look over at him.

"You would never loose me Jacob." I say wiping his tears with my empty hand. He smiles.

"I love you Lauren." He says.

"I love you too Jacob."
×
Cute? Eh. I rushed the ending. But I'm kinda back and updating. Don't get used to it guys. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really busy and I have 6 state tests I have to take for the next to week. So that's going to be a huge bitch. But I love y'all and that's all that matters. But i
+
[Gotta Blast !]