Jacob- Christmas Imagine pt 2

Setting- Jacob and Lauren's house. Lauren is in labor for 2 hours, but waits. Kat McNamara is over to help and Lauren's mom.
Lauren's P.O.V.
I've been in labor for 2 hours now. It was painful.
Jacob sits behind me on the bed, rubbing my back. I'm pregnant with twins. It was my choice if I wanted to go to the hospital.
"J-Jacob. I want to go to the hospital now." I stutter. Letting out a small sob.
He nods and grabs my hand. He helps me up and downstairs.
"We're going to the hospital now." Jacob says.
Kat opens the door for us. We go to the car. We all ride in one car.
Jacob sits in the back with me. I squeeze his hand. He kisses my temple.
We arrive to the hospital. They help me out of the car and into the hospital.
The nurses bring me to the room. Only Kat and Jacob were allowed in the room. Kat ties my hair up.
I hold onto Jacob's hand.
As I push I look over at Jacob.
"We a-are not having another kid." I say with a small smile. He chuckles.
I squeeze his hand and I hear the two babies crying. They were out. I was done giving birth.
It was a boy and a girl. They get cleaned, weighed and other stuff.
Jacob sits in the chair. I get the girl and he gets the boy. We both get to pick out names.
"Babe. How about Aris?" Jacob asks. I nod and smile.
"Kat. You get to choose this little ones name." I say and look over at her.
"How about Clary?" She says. I look over at Jacob. He nods.
"Aris Michael and Clary Faith Lofland." I say.
Jacob kisses me.
"You two are so cute." Kat says. I smile.
"Thanks for being there Kat." I say.
"Your welcome Lauren." She says.
After everyone visits. I was really tired. The babies were sleeping.
"Go to sleep babe. I'll watch them." Jacob says. I nod.
He kisses me. I close my eyes.
I at first watch Jacob interact with the babies.
"Hey guys. I'm your dad. I might not be that great at this at first. But I promise I'll get the hang of it." He whispers to them.
I smile and fall asleep.
×
Part 3?
×
Rawr :)