Aris #3 Part 2

Part 1 continued..
×××××××××××××××××
Mia's P.O.V.
I open my eyes. Head throbbing. I try getting up but I was tied to a chair. Tape covering my mouth.
Across from me was Aris. A bruised lip, cut arms and several cuts on his cheeks. The door opens. Revealing Janson, Ava Paige and Teresa. There was a table infront of me and Aris.
"Your probably wondering why you're both here. Don't worry your friends are probably safe. Teresa get the tape off of her mouth." Ava says.
Teresa walks over to me and pulls the tape off my mouth. She walks back over to Ava and Janson.
I try and kick Aris from under the table without them noticing. I kick him.
"Why isn't he waking up?" I ask.
"Oh he will. Hopefully." Janson says.
I pull at the rope that was around my arms.
"Let me out of here." I say.
"No can do sweetie." Ava says.
"Your one of Group B's strongest. We can't let you leave with out a few scratches on you." Ava says and they walk out.
"Shit. Aris. Wake up. Please." I say. I pull at the ropes again. Ignoring the burning pain.
They finally fall off. I examine my arms. Two large bruises where the ropes were.
I stand up and run over to Aris. He was wearing Jeans, a white shirt and sneakers. "Aris what the hell did they do to you." I mutter untying his arms from the chair.
I put my hand on his wrist looking for his pulse. It was there.
"Aris you have to wake up. Whatever you do just wake up." I whisper.
I put my forehead against his carefully.
Aris. Aris can you hear me?
I say.
Can you not be so loud.
He says back.
We don't have much time. So can you just try and wake up.
I'll try.
And he does. He wakes up. He tries to sit up but I stop him.
"Your going to hurt yourself." I say.
I look around and see for a way out. There was a vent in the wall. I walk over to it and pull it's cover off. I then walk back over to Aris.
He puts his arm on my shoulder. I help him over to the vent. He gets in then I get in. I close it off.
We move away quickly as I hear the door open.
We get as far away as we can. We make it outside.
I help Aris to the closest hiding space. We hide under a big rock that we were completely unseen.
"Aris. Where do you hurt the most?" I ask him.
He points to the right side of him. I pull up his white shirt and see a bruise.
He touches the bruise on my arm.
"Babe. Your hurt." He says.
"I'm fine." I say.
"You get sleep. I'll keep watch. Incase any people pass by." I add. He nods and closes his eyes.
× Morning ×
I wake up to people yelling my name. I look up and see Sonya, Thomas and the others.
"Aris. Aris wake up." I say shaking him. He opens his eyes. I point.
He sits up and looks.
We stand up as our friends make their way to us.
We could be saved. For now..