Aris #2 Part 1

Setting- Wicked Burg
×××××××××××××××××××
Mia's P.O.V.
As I sit in the burg next to Sonya, I wonder what happened to the other gladers.
The people had sepereated Aris and I. It was just me and Sonya for now.
"Amelia." Janson says. The guards come over.
"No." I say. Sonya was now holding my arm.
"She's not leaving." Sonya says.
"She's the only one I have." She whispers. The guard grabs my arm forcing Sonya to back up.
"Sonya!" I yell as the guard picks me up.
"Mia!" She yells. A guard holds her back. The guard holding me takes me to a room with my name on it.
He throws me in. Closing the door and locking it behind him.
I back up into the corner and cry.
"No, no, please, no." I whisper over and over again. Before I know it I black out.
×××××××××
I wake up. I'm tied to a chair. I'm in white shorts and a white tank top. My hair pulled up into a braid.
"What the hell?" I whisper looking around. The door opens.
"Well your awake." Janson says. Two doctors following him in.
"What's going on? Where's Aris?" I ask.
"Now dear you ask to many questions. So just for a little while your not going to have your sweet little voice." One of the doctors says. The other walks over to where I am sitting. She puts a needle in my neck.
My voice slowly fades away.
"Good. Now. We have noticed you are among the strongest of group b. So that means your valuable." Janson says. I don't listen.
"Your so called "boyfriend is outside.' I'll let him in." He adds while opening the door. My voice was slowly coming back.
Aris runs through the door.
"I'll leave you two." Janson says and closes the door.
"Mia. What have they done to you." I didn't realize I had bruises up and down my right arm.
"A-aris untie me." I stutter. He unties my arms from the chair.
"P-pretend your hurt. I got a p-plan." I barely get out. He nods. But kisses my forehead first.
He falls to the ground and yells out in fake pain. The guards and Janson come in. I take out the knife in my back pocket.
"You were right. I am the strongest. But your not so smart for leaving my knife with me." I say looking at Janson.
Aris gets up and punches the gaurds. I throw my knife toward Janson. It hits his arm.
Aris grabs a launcher and gives one to me. When Janson was distracted we took the chance and ran out.
Out of no where I fall. Aris stops running and kneels down next to me.
"Mia! Mia come on. We have to keep going." He says.
Kill him.
A voice in my head repeats over and over again.
"Mia." Aris says reaching out to touch my arm.
Kill. Him. Mia.
"Aris. Get out of here. Before they make me kill you. I love you." I say looking at him. Tears threatening to spill.
"I love you to much to leave you. Kill me if you have to." He says.
I shake my head.
Great Mia. He knows. Now we're going to kill you.
The ringing in my ears start. I cover them. Aris picks me up and starts running with me in his arms.
"Stay with me Mia." I hear him whisper before darkness overcomes me.
××××××××××
*1 hour later*
My eyes shoot open. I am laying in the sand. Aris sitting next to me, sleeping and holding my hand. We were in the scorch again.
I look to my other side. Sonya and the other gladers sleeping. I try to sit up but my head feels to much pressure.
Kill him Mia if you know what's best for you. He's right there. Janson left that knife with you for a reason. Do it.
The voice says.
You can't tell me what to do anymore.
I say back.
Fine. We'll find him and kill him right infront of you.
Aris wakes up. They must've been in his head too.
"Mia. Your up." He says. He helps me sit up.
"How long have I've been out?" I ask.
"Three days. I was starting to get scared of losing you Mia." He says.
He kisses me.
"We'll get through this shit together." I say holding his hand.
"Together."