Aris #3 Part 1

Setting- Campsite (After They meet Sonya and Harriet)
Mia's P.O.V.
Aris is catching up with Harriet while me and Sonya walk around.
I rub the back of my neck. I was starting to get worried about what was on it. Teresa has it too and she hasn't been herself lately.
I haven't been myself either. At night I've been having these nightmares. No more like memories. Sonya was in one. So was Aris and Teresa.
"You okay Mia?" Sonya asks snapping me out of my day dream.
"Yeah I'm fine." I lie.
"Your lying." She says.
"Fine. I'm just worried. I feel like WICKED is going to find us." As I say that WICKED burgs fly over our heads.
"Shit. Mia go get Aris. Keep you and him safe." Sonya says letting go of my hand and running off.
It was kaos. I couldn't find Aris.
I felt a gun pointed at my back.
"Don't move." A guard says.
"I know. I know. Just let me tell you something." I say trying to distract the guy.
"There's someone coming to my side to give me a gun." He looks to his side.
I kick the back of his knee and grab the gun and point it at him. I take my chance and run. I try to find Aris in the crowd but I couldn't.
"Shit. Aris where are you." I mutter frustrated. I hide behind one of the trees.
"Mia?!" I hear voices call me from the crowd.
Aris was behind me know. My head telling me to trust WICKED not my friends. At first I point the gun in my hand at Aris.
"Mia. Mia it's me Aris. Put the gun down." He says.
I turn the gun to myself and put it against the side of my head.
"Amelia listen to me. You need to snap out of it. It's me Aris. Ba-" Someone cuts him off by grabbing his arms and yanking him down with the other ones. A guard grabs me from behind and the gun and pulls me down by Janson and Ava Paige.
The guard holds onto my arms. Another moves my hair to the side and scans my neck. I keep my head down.
"Amelia Woods. Interesting." Ava Paige says. She walks over to me with a smirk on her face.
"Now what would happen if we would hurt that boy of yours." She says. One of guards walk over to Aris and points a gun at his chest.
I try to pull away from the guards arms.
"Leave him alone!" I yell.
"Maybe we should let him kill you for us." Ava says.
The guard pulls Aris up and scans his neck.
"Get them in the burg." Ava says.
The guards bring us into the burgs and we sit on the floor.
Teresa was in there.
"This is all your fault!" I yell at her.
"This was both of our faults." She says.
I started feeling dizzy. I lean my head against the wall.
Aris looks over at me.
"Mia. Mia." He says. It was too late. I already had passed out.

To be continued....