Aris #5

Setting- The facility they were taken to.
×
Mia's P.O.V.
As Aris and I walk into the cafeteria we see more new kids. We sit in our normal spots.
I keep my head down and push around the food on my plate.
×
Thomas's P.O.V.
"Those two. They've been here the longest. Almost a week. Their maze were filled with girls." The guy tells us.
"Really?" Minho asks.
"Some guys have all the luck." The other boy says.
We glance over at them. The girl looks over and sees us staring.
She immediately puts her head down and hood up.
I see her whisper something to the boy. This is weird.
×
Aris's P.O.V.
"Aris. They're staring at us." Mia whispers to me.
"Just don't pay attention to them. Don't let them get to you." I whisper back. She nods.
"Alright. If I call you please line up single file." Janson says.
I look over and see Mia was getting worried.
"Mia. Your anxiety is going to kick in. Just close your eyes and count to three." I whisper grabbing her hand.
She closes her eyes.
"Evelyn." Janson starts.
He says more names but I don't pay attention. I keep my focus on Mia.
Janson finishes.
Mia opens her eyes. One of the new kids stands up and yells a girls name. And he walks until he gets stopped.
×
Mia's P.O.V.
I push my tray away from the front of me. I couldn't eat this stuff.
I stand up.
"Mia." Aris says.
"I'm going back to my room." I mutter.
I walk to my room.
I take out my letter book. I've been writing in here ever since the glade. And now that Sonya and Harriet are gone. I've been writing more then ever.
Someone opens my door causing me to sit up. It was just my roommate Jenna. She hates me. I don't even know why. She has long jet black hair, brown eyes and glasses. We were in the same maze.
"Janson told me he wanted to see you." She says. I roll my eyes and close my book putting it in the same spot as before.
I stand up and walk outside. Two guards grab my arms. Janson walks out with Jenna who had my book.
"You bitch." I say through gritted teeth. I step on the guards foot and he lets go of me. I elbow the other in the jaw. I punch Jenna in the face and grab my book. I run to Aris's room as fast as I could. It was locked. I keep banging on the door until I get picked up by a guard. He puts a needle in my neck and my eyes start getting heavy. As I pass out I hear Aris screaming my name...
×
Rawr :)