Jacob- Toddlers

(Their childern are now 4.)
Lauren's P.O.V.

As I wash the dishes I hear my two toddlers fighting.

"Momma!" Clary and Aris yell at the same time. I sigh and turn around.

"What happened this time." I say bending down to their height.

"She scratched me!" Aris exclaims, putting out his arm. A scratch mark was on his arm. I turn to Clary.

"Babe. Why did you scratch your brother?" I ask her.

"He called me a bad word!" She exclaims. I hear the front door open. Jacob was home. I pick up Aris and walk over to the living room.

"Daddy!" Clary says and runs toward Jacob. He laughs and picks her up. Pushing a lock of brown hair away from her face. He kisses the side of her head and then me.

"We have a problem." I say. He sighs.

"He called me the b word." Clary says.

"Aris Michael Lofland. Remeber what I told you about that word." I scold. Setting him down on the couch.

"You give Clary most of the attention." Aris mutters.

"Why would you think that?" I say sitting down next to him.

"You always get her what she wants. I'm always left out." He says. Jacob sits down.

"We always will treat you two equal from now own." Jacob says kissing the side of Aris's head and Clary's.

"We love you both so so much. Don't forget that." I say. We spent the rest of the day together. As a family.
×
[Gotta Blast !]