Jacob- Proposal

(Age- 20)
Lauren's P.O.V.

"Babe. Babe. Wake up." Jacob says shaking me. I groan. He pecks my cheek multiple times.

"Jacob." I sigh and open my eyes. I roll over to face him. He pouts. I kiss him and then pull away.

"It's our anniversary." Jacob says.

"I got something planned for us today." He adds. I nod. He kisses my head.

"Meet me outside at 12." He says.

"Okay. Love you." I say and peck his lips.

"I love you too." He says and walks out of the room. I sit up and rub my eyes. I stand up and walk into the bathroom.

I look over at the mirror. Pink post-its forming a heart. I read one.

You make me smile- Jacob

One of them read. I smile. I get into the shower. Washing my hair. I step out and dry off. Putting my onsie on. I wash my face and dry my hair.

I walk back into our room. On the bed was a dress and a note.

I pick up the note. It says.

Lauren,
Hey beautiful. Put this dress on and meet me in the backyard at 1. Be patient. Love you
Jacob

I smile. I pick up the dress. It was beautiful. It was white and had lace on the bottom. I wait until it was 12 to get dressed. I go into the bathroom and put the dress on. I put my long hair into double french braid and do my makeup.

I put my bangles on and a necklace. I slip my flats on and walk downstairs. I wait a minute until the clock turned to 1:00pm. I open the door to the backyard.

I gasp. It was beautiful out there. There were flower petals everywhere and candles. The boys of the cast were outside. All in tuxes. Dylan and Thomas on one side. Ki Hong and Alex on the other.

"This way my lady." Dylan says holding his arm out. I link my arm with his still smiling. We walk to the end of the isle. I could hear music playing. Dylan walks back to the other boys.

"You look beautiful." Jacob's voice says from behind me. I turn around. He looked handsome. My cheeks go red. He smiles and grabs my hand.

"I love you Lauren." He starts and gets down on one knee pulling out a box. I gasp and put a hand to my mouth in shock.

"I love you so much. That I cannot put into words how much I love you. I love your smile, your laugh and when your jealous. I want to spend my whole life with you. Lauren Alice Startling. Will you marry me?" He asks.

"Yes. Absolutely!" I exclaim tears in my eyes. He slips the ring on my finger. He stands up and hugs me. He cups my face and kisses me.

"I love you so much Jacob." I say a tear running down my cheek. He smiles and wipes the tear.

"I love you too Lauren." He says and kisses me. All the boys clap. We both pull away and blush.

"They're definitely great for eachother." Ki Hong says. I giggle. We all dance and have fun at the end of the day I was purely happy.
×
Rawr :)