Chapter 3

Kellin's P.O.V.

I wake up to my phone ringing the next morning. I groan and roll over away from Vic, grabbing my phone off the nightstand. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey Kell-Bell, we're coming over in a few minutes," Gabe's voice rings through the phone. "What?" I ask. "Yeah, we planned to hang out, remember?" he chuckles. "Uh, okay," I sigh. We say our goodbyes and I hang up. "Who was that?" Vic asks, startling me a little. "Gabe. I forgot him and the guys were coming over today," I explain.

"Oh, okay," he mumbles, wrapping his arms around me. "Vic, I've got to get up," I giggle. "But Kellin," he whines. "We can cuddle later," I inform him. "Promise?" he asks. "Promise," I nod. He pecks my lips and lets me go. I get up and stand up to stretch before remembering I'm naked. I blush and hurry into the bathroom. I start the shower and brush my teeth while I wait for the water to heat up. After I brush my teeth I get in the shower and wash up quickly. I get out and grab a towel and dry off before wrapping it around my waist.

I walk into the bedroom and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and one of Vic's sweaters. I brush my hair before walking out of our room and into Josh's room and pick him up, carrying him into the living room. The doorbell rings and I set Josh down in his seat before going and throwing the door open. I'm immediately attacked by the guys as the exclaim my name. I laugh and pull away and let them file into my house.

They all coo over Josh before sitting down and I shake my head at them. I sit with them and hiss as I land to hard on my bum. The guys look at me amused. "Kellin, you didn't," Jack B. gasps dramatically. "Uh, didn't what?" I ask. "Do the nasty with Vic," Alex says in a duh tone. "So what if I did?" I cross my arms. "My child," Gabe pouts. "Gabe, shut up," Jack F. rolls his eyes. "Jack, be nice," I scold. "Kellin, don't take his side," he whines. "Haha, he likes me better," Gabe smirks. I facepalm and shake my head.

"Hey guys," Vic smiles as he enters the room with damp hair. The guys greet him as he comes over and pecks my lips before going into the kitchen. I hear him open a cabinet and hear water before hearing the coffee pot. Vic comes back in and sits next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist as we were on the loveseat. "Hey, did you plan the wedding yet?" Nick asks. Vic and I exchange a look before looking at the guys. "Not yet," Vic shrugs.

"Why not?" Justin asks. "Because it's been like a week since he asked me," I say. "Oh," they all nod. Josh starts crying and I jump up and pick him up. I go into the nursery and unbutton his onesie and throw it in the Mickey and Minnie Mouse hamper we had in there. I change his diaper and dress him in a pink onesie with yellow ducks and some black pants. His cries are now whimpers and I know he's hungry. I enter the living room and Vic smirks at me as he comes out of the kitchen holding a bottle.

"Is he hungry?" Vic asks, knowing the answer. I nod and he takes Josh and I go get him a burp rag from the nursery before going back into the living room. I lay the rag over his left shoulder before sitting on his right side. He feeds Josh as the guys and I talk. I decide I want coffee and get up to see if it was done. It was and I fixed everyone a cup, knowing they'd want some. I bring Vic his cup first and set it on the side table next to him.

I bring the guys theirs next and grab mine before sitting back next to Vic. He was finished feeding Josh and now Josh was laying on his chest. I block out whatever Gabe was saying about, whatever, and focus on my family. My fiance and baby boy were so precious. I grin and lay my head on Vic's shoulder. "Kellin, are you even listening to me?" Gabe asks. "Uh. . ." I trail off.

"As I was saying," he huffs, "do you and Vic want to go to breakfast with us?" Gabe asks. "Uh, sure," I smile and sit up. "Okay, good. Now, where should we go?" Alex asks. Everyone blurts out a different answer and I chuckle. "Babe, want to take Josh and I'll go pack the diaper bag?" Vic asks and I nod, taking my baby. He pecks my lips and leaves the room.

He never used to peck my lips all the time, just my forehead and cheek. I smile at his retreating form and here an ooh. I look over and see Jack B. staring at me with a smirk. "What?" I raise an eyebrow. "You've got it bad," he informs.me with a smirk. "What?" I ask. "The love bug," he drags out love. "I don't know what you're talking about," I blush. He humphs and I smile. Vic comes back in and sits next to me.

He takes back Josh and I get up, gathering everyone's empty cups and heading to the kitchen. I wash them quickly and dry them before putting them up. I walk into my room and slip on my TOMS and put my phone and wallet into my back pockets. I go into the livingroom and see the guys getting up. "We leaving?" I ask. "Hell yeah!" Justin announces. We all pile into our seperate cars and I buckle in Josh before getting in myself.

I buckle as Vic pulls out of the driveway. "Where are we going?" I ask Vic. "To the Waffle House," he replies, reaching over and intertwining our fingers. I smile at the gesture and look at him as he drives. His brown eyes focus on the road and he bites his bottom lip as he concentrates. I smile and peck his cheek and he chuckles. "Kells, no destracting the driver," he tells me. "Sorry babe," I shrug. We ride in a comfortable silence and pull up to see Jack B. and Alex dancing around wildly. "Oh God," Vic shakes his head. The guys notice us and start making weird faces, earning looks. I sigh before looking over at Vic, "Let's go eat with the dorks."

{Hello my lovely readers! Happy Thanksgiving! Also, what do you think of me writing a Kellic with a gender fluid Kellin? Or maybe even a gender fluid Vic?

Anywho, thank you for reading even with my crappy updates. Have an amazingly wonderful day/night and don't forget to brighten the world with your smile!!!}