Chapter 9

A month later. . .

Kellin's P.O.V.

I groan as a sudden wave of nausea washes over me.  I rush to the bathroom and bend over the toilet bowl, emptying the contents of my stomach. I flush the toilet and make my way to the sink, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I hear the pitter  patter of little feet and look to see Josh standing there. "Mommy okay?" he asks and I go over to pick him up. "Yes baby, now, how about we go watch a movie?" I ask.

"Lion King!" he squeals and I laugh. "Of course. An Daddy should be home by then," I smile. "Yay!" he squeals. I put him on the couch and put in the movie before going into the kitchen and putting sweet tea into a sippy cup for Josh. I go back in and hand him the cup before sitting down. He climbs over and lays with his head on my thigh.

I gently run my fingers through his hair as he watches the movie. I look down at my baby and see he was passed out. It was about his nap time so that's great. I turned off the television with a yawn, gently prying his hands off his sippy cup. I carry him into my room and lay him down with pillows around the edges so he wouldn't fall off.

I lay down with him and take a picture before sending it to Vic. I set my phone aside and pull the blankets over us. Josh cuddles up to me in his sleep, burying his head into my chest. I smile and wrap my arms around him.  I slowly start to drift off, my eyes flutter close and I go into dreamland.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

"Mommy! Time to wake up!" I hear Josh shout. I open my eyes just in time to see him lay on me. "I'm up baby," I laugh. "Hey gorgeous," I look to see Vic. "Hey babe," I stretch as Josh holds his arms out to Vic. "I came home to find my family sleeping so I took a picture," he smirks, showing me his lock screen of Josh and I sleeping 

"Oh my goodness," I laugh. "Yeah, are you okay?" he asks as he picks up Josh. "Yeah, I was just tired and I got sick earlier," I smile. He nods and I get up. "Want to go to dinner with Mike and Tony?" he asks. "Sure. Let me get ready first," I nod, after all, I was in sweats and a ragged t-shirt. "Okay, I'll get Josh ready," he says as he throws Josh in the air, making him giggle. I nod and he goes off and I sigh as I get off the bed.

I quickly change into some black skinny jeans and a white Panic! At The Disco tank top. I brush my hair and spray on a bit of cologne. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket before walking into Josh's room where laughter was coming from. Vic was tickling Josh and they were shouting at each other.

I lean against the doorframe with a smile, watching my family. "Mommy! Help!" Josh exclaims. "Vic, let go of my son!" I shout as I go over and swoop Josh up into my arms. "Give me the child or the tickle monster will get you!" Vic shouts with a smirk. "Hmm, nope," I run out of the room with Josh. I hear Vic chasing us and we go around the couch. "Look!" I shout, pointing at the front door. Vic falls for my trick and I run Josh and I into the kitchen. I feel arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I squeal as he carries Josh and I back into the living room.

He puts me on the couch gently and pecks my cheek before tickling my sides. "Joshy, get Mommy!" Vic says and Josh joins in. "O-okay," I plead. "Should we stop Joshy?" Vic asks and I pout at my son. He nods and they release me. "Thank you," I sigh. I feel a cramp go through my side and shake it off in discomfort. "I'll grab the bag," Vic pecks my cheek and I nod. I get up and grab Josh. "We'll be in the car!" I yell as I open the door.

"Where we going?" Josh asks. "To dinner with Uncle Mike and Uncle Tony," I smile at him. "Cool!" he exclaims as I put him in his car seat. Vic comes out with a black book bag and hands it to me to put next to Josh. I get into the front seat and buckle up, turning to look at Josh. "What do you want to listen to?" I ask. "Uncle Oli!" he exclaims. I laugh and nod, grabbing the album Oli had given me when he and his band got signed.

Vic takes my hand and intertwines our fingers while he drives. We get to the diner after a few minutes of traffic and see Mike and Tony waiting for us. I aww in my head at how cute they look and remember that I could totally embarrass them with that picture I took a long time ago.

But I won't because I'm a nice person. We get out and I take out Josh who smiles widely. "Uncle Tony! Uncle Mike!" he squeals, struggling out of my grip. I set him down and he runs into Mike's open arms. "Hey kiddo, how is my little munchkin?" he asks. "Good! Today, I helped Mommy clean and then we took a nap," he smiles.

"Good job," Mike smiles. Vic hugs them both before the couple brings me into a tight hug. "Can't  breathe," I gasp and they let go with a grin. We all walk inside with Josh clinging to Mike. We get a table in the back with menu's placed in front of us. Josh was sat in between Vic and I with Tony and Mike across from Vic and Josh. "So, how have you guys been?" Tony asks. "Great," Vic smiles.

"Hello, I'm Tiffany and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with a drink?" a bubbly girl asks us. "Sure," Josh smiles and she laughs. "Okay kid, what do ya want?" she asks and he looks at me. "He'll have chocolate milk," I smile. "Okay, and you?" she inquires. "Sweet tea," I answer. She goes around the table before smiling brightly. "I'll be right back," she smiles.

I feel a wave of nausea come and go, making me dizzy. "Mommy, are you sick again?" Josh asks me. "What do you mean again?" Vic asks, looking at me concerned. "I just got sick earlier, it was probably something I ate," J soothe. He nods and they go back to talking, leaving me to think of what could be wrong.

~~Skipping dinner~~

I lay in bed after taking a shower. Josh was in bed and Vic was finishing up some work on the computer. I stare at the ceiling, thinking J could be pregnant. I had all the symptoms and it was possible. I sigh and the bedroom door opens. "Hey Darling, what's wrong?" Vic asks as he climbs in next to me.

"What do you think about another baby?" I ask. "Well, it would be great, but we should wait a bit more," Vic says softly. I sigh and roll onto my side, facing away from him. "Kellin? What's wrong?" he asks. "I think I might be pregnant," I inform him, tears forming in my eyes. He rolls me over to face him and gently wipes my cheek where some tears leaked.

"Hey, it's okay. I was just saying we should wait to see how it goes, not that I don't want one," Vic coos. "But you could hate me," I whine. "I would never. I love you. Remember?" he asks. I nod and he smiles, pecking my lips. The door creaks open and we look to see our son who was crying. "Mommy, Daddy! I'm scared," he cries, running and jumping on the bed. "What happened?" I coo as Vic wraps his arms around him.

"I had a scary dream where I went to the movies with Uncle Alan and Melody and we were having fun. But then they went away and a scary monster started chasing me and you and Daddy let it get me!" he hiccups. "It's alright now," Vic coos as Josh latches on to me. "Can you guys sing me a song?" Josh asks and I look at Vic, who nods.

"What song?" I ask. "How about Northern Downpour by Panic! At The Disco?" he asks. I laugh and nod. We sing it to him and he falls asleep. I lay down as he cuddled  into  me. "Night, I love you," I mumble to Vic. "Night, love you too," Vic says, pecking Josh and mine's forehead. I close my eyes as Vic wraps his arms around us. As I drift off I hear Vic mumble something. "What?" I grumble. "It would be great to have another baby."

{Hey guys! So there's not really a lot of chapters left, just one or two. Anywho, I hope you have an amazingly wonderful day you beautiful things and don't forget to brighten the dull world with your smile!}