Chapter 10

Kellin's P.O.V.

I nervously smile at Vic who smiles back. He gives me a reassuring grin as Josh snuggles into my chest. "Mommy, why are we at the doctors?" Josh asks. "Well Joshy, Mommy is not feeling well so we have to see the doctor," Vic explains to our two year old. He nods and goes to Vic's lap, cuddling up to him.

"Kellin Fuentes," a nurse calls. We get up and follow her. "So, why are you here today?" she asks as she takes my weight and height down. "I think I might be pregnant," I mutter. "Okay, well, I'll lead you to a room and then I'll get you a cup to pee in," she says and I nod.

She leads us to a room and Vic sits in a chair with Josh in his lap. I sit on the edge of the bed and fiddle with my fingers. The nurse comes back and hands me a cup, telling me to go into the bathroom. I do as she says and pee into the cup, putting the lid on and washing my hands afterwards. I come out and she takes the cup from me, leaving the room.

"This is what you had to do the first time?" Vic asks. "Uh, no, I did not have to pee in a cup the first time," I inform him. He nods and looks down with a frown. I look at the ceiling until the door opens. I look to be greeted by the warm eyes of Dr. Merrick. "Hello Kellin, how have you been?" he asks as he closes the door. "Great, and you?" I smile. "Good, good. Anyways, I have your test results here. I would like to ask a few questions before I tell you the results. Procedure," he informs me.

I nod and he sits on his stool. "So, when's the last time you-" he cuts himself off, looking at Josh. "When's the last time you uh, did stuff?" he asks. "About a month ago," I answer.  "Okay, can you tell me some symptoms you are having?" Dr. Merrick asks. "Um, throwing up, dizziness, and I'm really tired lately," I respond. He nods and shuffles through my papers before smiling at me.

"You are indeed pregnant. Would you like to see the baby?" he asks and I nod excitedly. He laughs and sets up the stuff. "Lay down and raise up your shirt," he demands and I do as he says. He rubs the cool jelly onto my stomach before rubbing the wand around. "This is your baby?" he says as he points to a dot on the screen. "Aww," I let out. "Mommy, you are a baby?" Josh exclaims. "No honey, I have a baby growing inside of me. And in a few months you'll have a little brother or sister," I smile.

He cheers and turns to Vic. "Daddy! I'm gonna have a little brother or sister!" he exclaims and Vic laughs. "I heard," he grins, looking at the screen in wonderment. "So, would you like a sonogram?" Dr. Merrick asks and I nod. He gives me napkin and I wipe off my stomach. "Here you go and don't forget to make an appointment with my receptionist. See ya guys," he grins before going out.

I throw the tissue away and lead the way to the reception desk. I make an appointment while Vic takes Josh out to the car. After I finish making the appointment I walk out to the car and get in, setting the sonogram on the dashboard while I buckle my seat belt. "Austin called and said that Melody wants to spend the night, is that okay?" Vic asks. I nod and turn on the radio.

We make it home, an awkward silence between Vic and I. I turn to look at Josh to see he is passed out. I get out and carefully grab Josh in my arms while Vic takes the sonogram. I carry Josh into his room and put him in his bed, taking off his shoes and tucking him in. I gently run my hand through his hair before pecking his forehead.

I go into the bedroom and kick off my TOMS and take my wallet out of my pocket, laying it on the nightstand. I take out my phone and set it down by my wallet before laying in bed. Vic comes in a moment later and I just look at him. "So, we need to talk," Vic says with a deep breath. "About what?" I ask. "Why it's so awkward," Vic informs me as he climbs into bed next to me.

"Well, I don't know why it's awkward," I cross my arms. "You do, you're just a stubborn little shit," Vic laughs. I stick my tongue out at him and he pokes it. "Eww, now my tongue tastes like your finger," I whine. He rolls his eyes and I sigh. "Vic, is it because you weren't there the first time? Because it's okay. Now you get a second chance and you can be there from the very beginning," I smile.

"That's true. But what if in the future Josh hates me for it?" he asks. "Well, they don't have to know," I shrug. He nods but frowns. I kiss his lips quickly before pulling away. He grabs a hold of my hips and leans forward, capturing my lips in his. Our lips move together perfectly, butterflies erupting in my stomach. "I love you," I whisper against his lips. "I love you too," he murmurs. He gently bites my bottom lip, making me gasp. Our mouths move together, the kiss heating up.

We roll so he hovers over me, our lips tangled together. "Mm, Vic, stop," I say as he kisses down my neck. "But babe?"  He whines. "Look, after Josh and Melody go to bed, maybe we can do some stuff," I laugh as he pouts. "Fine," he pecks my swollen lips before laying down on his back. I let out a yawn and roll onto my side, snuggling into Vic.

"Tired Darling?" he chuckles. "Yeah," I nuzzle my face into his neck. "Well, why don't you take a nap?" he asks. "Will you lay with me?" I beg. "Anything for you Darling," he smiles softly. I smile back and peck his lips before snuggling into him more. He wraps his arms around me, bringing me closer if possible. I close my eyes, listening to his heart beat. I fall asleep with a smile on my face, I love my family.

{Hey guys! So I updated another chapter! So, last chapter is the last and possibly an epilogue. No promises though. Anyways, have an amazingly wonderful day you beautiful things and don't forget to brighten this dull world with your smile!!!

-Victoria}