Epilogue

Picture of the Fuentes'.

Kellin's P. O. V.

"Mommy, help!" Jasey yells as he runs into the kitchen, hiding behind me. "What's wrong?" I ask my five year old. "Daddy's trying to get me," he peeps out as Vic runs in with a giggling Josh over his shoulder. "What are you doing to my babies?" I demand playfully. "I'm the tickle monster! Rawr!" Vic yells, tickling Josh.

"Mommy, we gotta help Joshy," Jasey tugs on my shirt. "Tickle monster, in hand him," I demand with a scowl. "Watcha gonna do?" Vic teases. "Attack!" Jasey screams, running at Vic and clinging onto his legs. I chuckle as Vic sets down Josh and picks up Jasey. "Mommy!" Jasey squeals as Vic throws him in the air.

"Put him down," I frown, going over and poking his cheek. "Okay," Bic agrees before scooping me up and running into the living room. "Vic! Put me down!" I exclaim. "Never!" he whispers in my ear. "Come on!" Jacey yells to his brother, running towards us but Josh just saunters behind him. "Jasey, Daddy loves Mommy too much to do anything to him," Josh rolls his eyes. "Is that a challenge?" a mischievous spark lights up in Vic's eye.

"Yeah," Josh smirks, looking just like his father. I am thrown o the couch andVic starts tickling me. "Help me kids!" Vic laughs. They join in and I just can't stop laughing. "Y-Y'all a-are trai-tors," I gasp in between chuckles. The doorbell rings and they all stop. "Okay, watch the prisoner and I'll answer the door," Vic says and the two nod, both sitting on me.

"I can't believe you guys are on his side now," I giggle. "Mommy, we planned this out," Jacey huffs and Josh face palms. "Jacey, you can't give us away like that!" Josh exclaims. "Oops oh, well," Jacey shrugs, winking at me. My kids are weird.

"Kellin why are you under two kids?" a voice asks. I look up to see Tony and Mike standing there with their two kids. One was four and the other was three. "Um, I'm their prisoner?" I grin shyly. "I wanna sit on Uncle Kellin!" their four year old, Autumn, exclaims before situating herself on top of me too. "Oh goodness gracious," I groan as they all jump on me.

"Who wants to go play I the backyard?" Vic asks and all the kids get off and follow Vic outside. "I'm free!" I jump up. "Kellin, are you mentally okay?" Tony asks. "Um, probably not," I chuckle before going out the back door and watching the kids play catch. Tony and Mike follow and Tony goes to play with them while Mike and I sit at the table, watching them all play.

"I think Tony wants another kid," Mike says quietly, breaking the silence. I look over at him shocked, "What makes you think so?" I ask curiously. "He's been hinting at more baby things and talks about babies to me, y'know, just hinting at it," Mike informs me. "Well, do you want another kid?" I question him.

"Well, yeah, but I don't know," he shrugs. "Well, talk it out with Tony. If he wants one and you are a maybe, it can't hurt to talk it out and try," I smile. "True, thanks Kell-Bell," Mike grins. "No problem," I smile. "Mommy, can we all watch a movie?" Josh comes up to me and asks. "Sure, what movie?" I ask.

"One second," he runs over to where the kids are and talks to them. I look over at Vic who was talking to Tony, both of them discussing whatever it is seriously. I sigh and smile as Josh comes back over with the others in tow.  "We want to watch The Lion King," Josh informs me. "Okay. Mike wanna come with?" I ask and he nods. We go inside and the kids sit in the long couch together while I put in the movie.

I go straight to the menu and press play before going to sit next in the recliner. Mike sits on the love seat as we watch the movie with the kids. About halfway through it we both ended up with our kids cuddled up to us, almost asleep. I feel myself start to get drowsy and fall asleep along with the kids.

~~~~

"Aww," I heard the snap of the camera. I open my eyes slightly to see Vic staring down at us with a soft smile.  I open my eyes more and look around the room. Tony was hovering over his family as Vic was to us. "Hey, help me out here," I whisper and he nods, picking up Josh and carrying him to his room. I pick up Jasey and carry him to his room.

I lay him down and peck his head, tucking him in before leaving. We had moved into a four bedroom home a few years ago after Jasey was born so there was more room. "Tony, you can lay your kids in the guest room," I hear Vic say as I come down the hallway. "Okay," Tony replies. I go into the living room to see Tony carrying their youngest, Bo. I sigh and enter the kitchen, working on cleaning up the mess that was in there as I was doing before. As I scrub the counter Vic comes and wraps his arms around my waist.

I lean back into him as he gently seats us side to side. "I love you," he hums into my ear. "I love you too," I hum back. I turn around in his arms and he presses me against the counter. He gently presses his lips to mine and I purr as I kiss him back. His tongue runs along my bottom lip and I gladly part my lips for him. His tongue expertly massages against mine as our lips move together expertly.

"Be careful, that's how babies are made," someone says and we jump apart like two teenagers caught by parents. "Shut up Tony," Vic grumbles. "Don't be rude," Tony comes over and flicks Vic in the forehead. "Ow you dipshít," Vic frowns at him. He hits Tony in the back of the head and they start play fighting.

Mike comes in and shakes his head at the two. "Idiots," he mumbles. "But they're our idiots," I sigh. "True," he nods and our idiots finally stop fighting. "We should be going," Tony says and Mike nods in agreement. "Okay, bye guys," Vic smiles, hugging Mike and shaking Tony's hand. What the fûck, is he old or something? They grab their kids and leave and Vic turns to me with a smile.

"Come on Darling," Vic sweeps me up into his arms. "What are you doing?" I giggle. "Taking you to bed," he smirks. "I love you," I peck his cheek. "I love you too," he grins. "I guess you could say that I found a live that swept me off of my feet," I chuckle. "Damn Fuentes, stop making puns," Vic jokes as he throws me onto the bed. "Fine," I pouts our two kids come into the room.

"Can we sleep with you guys?" Jasey pouts. "Guys, this can't be a reoccurring thing," I warn them as Vic nods. "Okay Mommy," Jasey smiles as he and Josh crawl into bed. I get up and grab my nightshirt before going into the bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and tug on my nightshirt. I brush my teeth and wash my face before going into the bedroom where Vic is messing with kids.

"Vic, you're getting them hyper when it's time for bed," I scold. "Sorry Darling," Vic laughs, disappearing into the bathroom. I sigh and look at my kids who were I. The middles of the bed. I lay beside them and Jasey immediately cuddles into me. Vic comes out and the kids were drowsy from my humming. He turns off the lights and climbs into bed. We all exchange goodnights before drifting off to sleep. I smile as I think about how nothing could be better.

{And that's a wrap!!! Thank you all so much for supporting this story. I love you all. Remember to have an amazingly wonderful day/night and don't forget to brighten the dull world with your smile!!!

-Victoria}