Chapter 7

Wedding Day!

Vic's P.O.V.

Today was the day. Today I am going to marry Kellin Quinn, the love of my life. I nervously adjust my tie in the mirror and fix my hair. A knock sounds at the door and I turn to see Kellin's Dad, my Dad, Mike, Jaime, Austin and Nick come in. "Hey Vic," they greet me and I give them a nervous smile as I fiddle with my hair. "Dude, you look fine," Mike informs me as he notices my nervous gestures. "I'm nervous! What if Kellin decides he doesn't want to marry me!" I exclaim, turning as someone laughs as they walk in. "Dude, Kellin is worried about the same thing," Tony chuckles.

"My son is head over heels for you, you have no worries," Kellin's Dad informs me. "Okay, okay," I take a deep breath. I adjust my suit and look in the mirror one last time before nodding at my once over. "Okay, everyone in their places!" someone shouts and I recognize it to be my Ma's voice. We exit and I take my place at the alter with the guy who was marrying us.

The place we had rented for the wedding was pretty small. We had only invited close friends and family, so it wasn't a problem. White twinkle lights were strung across the ceiling and the alter was a sleek black frame covered in ribbon and white flowers. On either side of the aisle were two small groups of folding chairs, connected with white, blue, and black ribbon. The aisle itself was black with gold swirls on it. Suddenly the music starts up and everyone turns,  looking in the direction of the french doors.

Our grroms men walk up the aisle first. It went Mike and Jack, Justin and Tony, then Gabe and Jaime. Next was Alan carrying our son who was holding the pillow with the rings on it. Alan hands Josh to Gabe and goes and sits next to Austin in the audience. "All rise for the groom," a voice demands and everyone stands. Kellin appears at the door on his Father's arm. He had on a black suit like mine, but instead of a yellow tie, he had on a green one.

His eyes were bright and he looked nervous. Our eyes meet and I instantly break out into a smile, adoringly look at my soon-to-be husband. He gets up to me and his Dad puts his hand in mine. We smile as our hands connect, intertwining our fingers. "Please sit," the priest booms and everyone sits down. "We are gathered here today with Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes. Our dearly beloved have decided to join in holy matrimony and forever be with one another. If you do not wish for these two to be married, then speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest demands.

No one speaks and we sigh in relief. "Okay. Moving on. Please say your vowels," the priest smiles at me. I clear my throat as I look into Kellin's eyes. "Kellin Quinn, you make me so fucking happy. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. When I deserved to be ran over by a car, you still gave me your forgiveness. You gave me a beautiful son and a happy home. Without you, I would not know that love exists. You are my everything and I love you more than anything or anyone."

He giggles as his eyes start to get misty but he blinks back the tears. "And now you," the priest grins at Kellin. "Vic, words can't describe how in love I am with you. You helped make our little miracle and you always make sure that I'm happy even if you aren't. Without you, I'd be nothing. You have all of my heart and always will. I love you and that's all we need to be happy, each other," Kellin says and I smile, feeling my eyes get misty.

"Okay, and now for the rings," the priest says. I get the ring I have for Kellin and grab his left hand, slipping it onto his finger. "Please repeat after me. With this ring," the priest says. "With this ring." "I promise to love and protect you." "I promise to love and protect you." "To be faithful and put you before my own needs." "To be faithful and put you before my own needs." "And now you," the priest says as Kellin grabs my ring. "With this ring," the priest starts. "With this ring." "I promise to love and protect you." "I promise to love and protect you." "To be faithful and put your needs before my own." "To be faithful and put your needs before my own."

"Do you, Vic Fuentes, take Kellin Quinn, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, through sickness and through health?" the priest asks. "I do," my voice rings through the room. "Do you, Kellin Quinn, take Vic Fuentes to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, through sickness and through health?" the priest questions. "I do," Kellin's voice rings in my ears. "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom," he smiles.

I gently bring Kellin closer to me. He has tears in his eyes but he smiles. "Kiss me Mr. Fuentes," he murmurs. "Don't mind if I do, Mr. Fuentes," I smirk. I gently press my lips against his and feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. We pull away and face our cheering family and friends. We smile and lead our guests to the little reception area. Everyone sits where their name is with Kellin and I at the front with our parents on either side of us. Josh was in Kellin's lap, happily chewing on his fingers.

My Ma stands up and taps her glass, gaining everyone's attention. "It is now time to make a toast to the newly wedded couple. I will start. Vic, I'm so happy that you found Kellin and vice versa. I wish you both a long life full of love and happiness," Ma says before sitting back down.

Everyone stand up and says a toast, making us blush or laugh. After they have finished we eat the spaghetti and garlic bread that was served. All through this I held Kellin's hand and we kept exchanging smiles. Eventually we move into the cake and presents. "Okay, let me get picture," Kellin's Mom demands. Kellin rolls his eyes and takes my hand. My Ma poses us and the picture gets taken. We cut the cake and I see a glimmer of mischief in Kellin's eyes. I feed him a piece of cake with no problem but when he goes to feed me, he just smashes the cake in my face.

"You're gonna get it now you little shít!" I say and he squeals and runs away. I chase after him and maneuver my way through the people. I finally catch up to him and wrap my arms around him. He giggles and turns around in my arms. I rub my face against his, getting cake on him. His face was rosy from the running and giggling and I couldn't resist, I kissed him.

He wraps his arms around my neck as he kisses me back, making some people let out wolf whistles. We pul away and look into each other's eyes. "Did you know that I love you, Mr. Fuentes?" I ask. "Did you know that I love you too, Mr. Fuentes?" Kellin grins widely and I nod, pulling him unfit a living kiss.

{Hello darlings! Sadly, this story is almost over, but no worries, I'm working on another Kellic! It's going to be a teacherxstudent Kellic. I hope you are enjoying this story! Remember to have an amazingly wonderful day and don't forget to brighten the dull world with your smile!!!}