Black Cat ~ Natasha Romanov

As Natasha was walking around the Triskelion, wondering what to do, until Nick called her into his office. As she was walking to his office, she knew something wasn't right, where was Clint? She walked into his office.

"Romanoff, I've got a mission for you.'' He said to her as he gave her the file.

"What kind of mission is this?" She was looking at the murders and places that person was.

"Hydra has this weapon, just like the winter Solider, and we believe that you can capture this weapon and put her the in fridge." The fridge was where all the bad people belong and Natasha went there to put away the tuffs of the tuff. "You want in?"

"Where is this 'Black Cat'?" Few days later Nat landed in Chicago for the mission and a few agents went along as well. After her getting into her suit and meeting all of the agents at the place that Black Cat as supposed to be.

"In the count of three, we all go. One...Two...Three!" He yelled and Nat ran inside.

"Foyer clear." She confirmed and the agents went to the other rooms.

CRASH!

Nobody seemed to care so Nat went upstairs, running. She looked to her right and something black. She grabbed her gun and went after it.

"Hello Natalie." You said in a smirk.

"Y/n? It can't be." She whispered. You and Nat had been in a relationship until you both got ambushed in a mission and Hydra got you. "I-i thought you were dead. I tried looking for you."

"Say it Nat! You didn't dare to look for me. I'm guessing to busy kicking ass." She look at you. Suit all black, cat ears, (hair color) all down to your shoulders, and black heels.

"Y/n, come with me and we'll work this out." You saw her still pointing the gun at you in fear.

"Come with you? I'll be in the fridge again." You scuffed. "I rather be shot then go with you."

"Y/n, please! I don't want to shoot you."

"Give me a reason why." You stepped closer to her.

"Because I-" Then everything went black. Natasha had put a needle in your arm, making you pass out. "I love you." She had you in her arms when the Agents came and took you away. During the whole ride back, Nat never felt so weak until she saw you.