Its Not That Bad ~ Wanda Maximoff

Wanda's P.O.V

So I decided to make lasagna for dinner tonight. It was a cold, snowy December night and listening to Christmas songs in the background.

"Hey Sweetheart!" Y/n kissed me. "I'm ready to get my cooking on!" She smiles like she got candy. She's adorable when she smiles like that.

"I got the ingredients." I said and we walked behind the counter and cooked. Y/n put on a YouTube video so we can cook it. Neither y/n or I can cook or bake. She put the pasta in the pan and spread the cheese. Then I spread the meat and repeated. I put in the oven and waited. As the lasagna was cooking, we are watching some Disney movies. We heard a ding from the stove and ran to it. Y/n pulled out the tray and serve.

"It's all burned." She started to poke at the top.

"It's not that bad." I took a bite and spit it out. "What tomato sauce did we use?" It taste HORRIBLE!" Y/n got up and her eyes widen. "What?"

"We used Salsa instead of tomato." I pushed the plate to the side and went to the home phone. "Who you calling?"

"Chinese food. What you want?" We smiled. Before I called, we looked at the menu.

"Next time I'll let my grandma make it." She laughed.

"Now that's real food." I lightly pushed her.  Pretty much we watched Frozen and ate Chinese food all night.