Till Death Do Us Apart | Loki Laufeyson

The ship was under attack

The ship was under attack. Loki grabbed you by the hand and tried to send you with Valkyrie, you wouldn't let go.

"Loki, no!" You spun around. "We vowed to be together, even if we die." Loki was all over the place. He sent Valkyrie off.

"Whatever you do, stay by me." He cuffed his hands around your face. You both tried to find a spot to hide but Thor and Hulk fought with these aliens. "Y/n, run!" Loki screamed. You got up but you were stopped by a female who had her spare out, touching your chest.

"Find them." They said. They took us to see a man. They killed every Asgardian, including Hemdall who was trying to breathe. The female held me tight. A purple man came in, dragging Thor by his head. He said that his name is Thanos, looking for the infinity stones. You couldn't do anything about it, or you'll die on the spot.

"You talk to much." Thor commented. Loki was in front of Thanos, the purple man.

"The tesseract or your brothers head." He smiled. I couldn't believe it. "I assume you have a preference."

"Oh I do. Kill away." Loki said.

"Loki!" Thanos was slowly crushing Thors head with the infinity stone. You tried to run to him but the female grabbed your hair, making you yank back. Loki looked at Thor.

"Alright stop!" Loki yelled at him. Thanos removed his hand from Thors head.

"We dont have the tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard. Loki raised his hand and reviled the tesseract. You gasped. Loki had to you he left it at Asgard with Hela. He lied. Thor has the same look as you.

"You are really the worst brother." Thor grunted. Loki steps forward to Thanos.

"Loki dont!" You yelled at him.

"Its okay Darling." He looked back at you. "Its all going to be okay." He then turns to Thor. "I assure you brother, the sun will shine on us again." Tears started to stream down your face.

"Your optimism is misplaced Asgardian."

"Well, for one thing, im boy Asgardian. And another, we have a Hulk." Loki quickly grabs me from the female alien as Hulk bursts out of the walls.

"You liar!" You hit his chest.

"Can we not argue? Not now?" Hulk was beating Thanos, but all you knew, Thanos beating the crap out of him.

"Come back here!" The female grabbed you by the hair again, yanking you from Loki's arms. Thor wacked Thanos from behind. You felt useless. You were human, not a magical being. You couldn't even fight back.

"No!" Loki tried to get you back but failed. As you turned your head, hemdall sent Bruce back to earth and then, Thanos stabbed him. Then Thor tied up. And then there you were, with a sword on your neck. They gave the tesseract to Thanos.

"If i might interject, if you are going to Earth, you might need a guide. I do have some experience in that arena." You knew Loki was up to something when he said that as he popped out. It was gonna be stupid.

"You may perps failure experience."

"I can consider experience experience.Almighty Thanos...I, Loki, prince of Asgard...Odinson...
the rightful king of Jotunheim...god of mischief...husband of y/n...do hereby pledge to you...my undying fidelity." You saw the knife Loki had, your stomach just curled. He looked back to you. "I love you y/n. Till Death do us apart." Loki was about to stab Thanos but he caught him.

"Undying?You should choose your words
more carefully." Thanos grabbed Loki by the neck.

"NO!" You screamed. Thors muffled screams were heard. You saw the look of Loki's face. It was purple, his veins were showing, it was horrific.

"You...will never be...a god." Loki choked out. All i heard was a snap and his body was on the ground.

"Loki!" You screamed as you got of the aliens grip.

"Let her go." Thanos told her. You ran to your husbands body. Sobbing onto his chest. He was gone. Your husband. Gone.

"No resurrections this time." Thanos said as he stood over you. You snapped your head at Thanos.

"You monster!" You hit Thanos. After you did that, you knew it was a mistake.

"Now Midnight." The female stabbed you through the stomach and you fell on your knees. You held the wound.

"No!" Thor muffled. You fell. Your arm reached out to Loki, you grabbed it tight. You took your last breathe. The thing you saw was Loki's eyes, hoping you would see him on the other side....