Frist Kiss

Tony: You were leaving your apartment building for work. You opened the door and saw Tony, about to knock on the door.

"Tony!" You said.

"Y/n, it's you! It's always been you! I can't sleep. All I think is... You!" He moved his hands as he spoke. You put your hands on his cheek of his face and kissed him.

"Good." You said as you pulled away. Now Tony says that he kissed you, but you giggle and roll your eyes.

Steve: Steve has been on a mission for 3 months and you know you both have this connection. As you walked down the halls and saw Natasha.

"Your Star Spangled Man is here." She told you as she walked past you. You took off running. You turned around the corner and saw him.

"Steve!"

"Y/n!" You slammed into his arms. "I missed you." He looked at your eyes and all you knew that your both lips crashed into each other's.

"So did I."

Bruce: As everyone knew, Bruce was stressed. Him  and Tony have been making a thing called Ultron. You saw him pacing around.

"Hey Brucie!" His head shot up.

"Hey." You walked to him.

"Everything is going to be okay. Ultron will be evilly awesome! It will work."

"How would you know?" He looked away. Your finger tip reached for his chin and he turned to you. You smiled and kissed him.

"Because I believe in you."

Clint: You were in your lab working on a serum to bring back someone alive. It's working pretty great. You heard the doors open, but you didn't look up to see who it was.

"BOO!" You heard, making you drop to floor and taking a stack of books with you down.

"CLINT!" You yelled. Clint ran behind the table and squatted down.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." He said to you.

"Lair." You saw the giggles that he was trying to hold in.

"You're okay." He quickly gave you a peck on the lips.

"Now I am."

Thor: You were teaching 1st graders, you turned around to start the lesson, kids started to yell.

"THOR!" They yelled. You quickly turned around and blushed.

"My lady! I found your room!" He walked straight to you. The bell rang and it was the lunch bell, kids started to run out the room.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have to leave for Asgard, I wanted to say goodbye." Your eyes fell. "I'll be back before you know it."

"Thor, thank you for being here." You wrapped your arms around this neck and his kissed you.

"Anything for my queen."