Robbie Reyes

Wow i suck at updating my stories like really!

Who you're related to-
Frank Castle's daughter

First meeting-
You moved out of New York and start a new life at Los Angles. You did something bad and you can't go back to New York until you work it out. You just packed a bag and headed to LA. Your hands were covered in blood and you were still shaking. You got tired and you saw an auto shop, almost closing.

"Hey! Wait!" You yell at the man who was closing. He looked back.

"Hey I'm sorry mami but the shop is closed." His Hispanic accent made you weak, you stopped thinking about it.

"Is there a nearest motel here?" You asked him,

"Down that street and make a left."

"Thanks," you put your hands in your jacket and headed your way to the motel.

Asking you out-
You've been seen a lot by Robbie. You were here and there. He just wanted to know your name. He never seen anyone so beautiful.

"I'm gonna pick up Gabe at school, be back in a few." He told his boss. He walked to his car and he saw you. You walked down the street with your hands in your pocket. "Hey!" Robbie yelled across the street, he ran to you.

"What?" You took a minute to focus on him. "You're the guy that gave me the directions to the motel,"

"Guilty." He chuckled. "I want to say that your the most beautiful woman I ever seen." You blushed when he told you.

"Thanks."

"Did I creep you out?" You shook your head. "Good, because I want to see if you're busy tonight, maybe we can get something to eat."

"I need a name first." You smirked.

"Robbie Reyes." He smiled at you.

"Y/n Castle."

Nicknames-
His: baby
Yours: Mami

First date-
Robbie took you out to the diner across the auto shop he works at. You both sat across each other and it was actually nice.

"So, you live around here?" Robbie said as he shoved fries in his mouth.

"I'm actually from New York."

"What brings you to LA?" You wish you could tell him. You're not just gonna say 'I'm here because I murdered people that murdered my family.' No! You just met the guy and you like Robbie.

"Start something fresh." He smiled at you and you blushed. He phone rang. He excused himself. After a 4 minute talk, he came back.

"Listen, I'm sorry, but I have to go. My brother gave needs to get picked up at school."

"It's okay." You both walked out of the diner. "You never told me you had a brother."

"You never asked." He walked to his car.

"Is this a 1969 Dodge Charger?!" You gasp.

"You know your cars."

"Quite a bit." He looked at you.