Gone 2- Matt Murdock

Im back!! I suck a posting

Im back!! I suck a posting. Since im out of school, ill be posting more, i swear!

Your POV

I was taken by the hand. I havent done anything to piss them off or anything. They just took me. I screamed and started to punch my way out just like Matt taught me but, they ended up beating me up. They pushed me to the ground.

"Where is he?" One man asked me. I didn't answer, so one other person pulled my hair.

"Who?" The man slaps me across the face.

"Daredevil." I started to laugh. "Something funny?"

"Oh im sorry." I catch my breath. "Why would daredevil want with me?"

"Because he cant live without you." He squats down and held my face up.

"We need to kill him because of what he done." A old lady said as she walked in. "We want him.  The only way we can bring him here, is to bring the one thing he deeply cares about."

"You told Stick i was dead. You also told Electra to tell Daredevil that i was dead. Now why would you think he would come?" Then we heard gunshots in the background. The old lady smirks.

"For revenge." She then smacks me with her cane. I was left on the ground, almost passing out. I heard the door break and grunts.

"Move, ill kill her." Said a man who picked me up quickly from the ground. He had his arms around my neck with a gun. "I swear."

"I know." Then i closed my eyes as i heard the trigger released. Then i felt the mans arms removed from my neck.

"Come on Red, we gotta go."

"Y/n?" I heard Matt's voice. I started to sob. I saw him trying to listen to where i am.

"Matty." Matt came up to me and held me in his arms. He touched my face. "Im so sorry."

"Shh, you're okay."

"You save me."

"Red!"

"Frank! Not now!" Matt yelled at him. Frank guard the door.

"They told me you were dead." Matts tears fell. "I didnt want to believe it. I just knew you were alive." I touched his face.

"I love you Matthew." He chuckled.

"Then marry me." I started to sob again.

"You always have the perfect timing."

"I know." I gave him a kiss.

"I would love to marry you Matt Murdock."