Drinks on Me ~ Pietro Maximoff

Pietro's P.O.V

Wanda keeps telling me that I need to be out there. Saying I need to get a girlfriend and start being mature. Mature my Slovakian ass. Girlfriend, maybe harder than I thought. Being here in New York is hard getting girls. Damn, Slovakia was easy to get girls. I went to clear my head and headed to a local bar. I walked in and saw older men in booths drinking with their friends, but then at that the counter top, I saw a girl. I puffed out my chest and walked over there.

"Yeah I know Jess, get to Trish's place soon as possible." I heard her talking to her phone. I sat next to her, hoping she didn't think that I was a creep. "Whisky." She tapped her glass.

"What you want today, Silver? Whiskey or a beer?" Asked Simon the bartender.

"Whiskey." He pulled out a shot glass and poured the whiskey. "Hey, I'm Pietro." I managed to say to the girl. She turned and smiled. Wow! Her smile can brighter than Stark's tower.

"Hey. Im Y/n." We both shook hands. "So what brings you here?" She chugged the alcohol and slammed the glass on the table.

"Sister, teammates, and clear my head. You?"

"My boyfriend dumped me. He cheated on me with a bitch on the streets." She turned her head and looked at me. Her (eye color) is so beautiful. They remind me of the sunset.

"Well, that man was and still is a asshole. He cheated on you." I chugged the whiskey and felt the burning sensation down my throat. She looked at her phone and picked up.

"Jess, I'm at a bar with a really good looking man. Don't worry about me!" And she hung up. She licked her lips.

"You think I'm good looking?" I chuckled.

"You heard that? Gosh." Y/n dropped her head and laughed. "Well Pietro, it's really good to talk to you. I hope to see you around." She got her jacket, but I stopped her.

"Wait! One more drink?" I said. She spin on her heels and walked back to the seat.

"Drinks on you then." She smiled and I made a face, making her laugh.

"Drinks on me." I smirked. Maybe getting a girlfriend isn't that bad here in New York.