Doubting My Happiness

A/N. Thanks so much guys! I almost teared up at the great feedback! I love you guys. I hope you understand that in a sister to sister/sister to brother kind of way. :D I added sister to brother in case some boy was reading this. :)

Erg, I have to remember to spell Helena's name right. :P  Anyways, I think you'll like this chapter…I found it kind of…sweet! :D Lots of DaphnexMustardseed fluff!

Chapter 6: Doubting My Own Happiness

Jake peered closely at the bracelet, "Well it's magical for sure."

"No duh, Sherlock." Daphne rolled her eyes at her uncle, but a smile was playing out on her face.

They were in the living room sitting on the couch with books surrounding them. They decided that right after lunch that they would analyze what had kept Mustardseed under a love spell. Everyone else had gone out to do something. Puck and Sabrina- excuse me, I meant Puckabrina, Puckabrina was on a date while everyone else was out either at the grocery store, at the bank, or walking Elvis out.

Uncle Jake's eyes crinkled at the sides as he grinned at his niece. "Anyways, from the magical vibe it's giving me, and the books I went through, a sorceress by the name of Misaki Kei made a spell and casted it on an earring that was a present for her best friend. The same spell was also put on the bracelet Helena gave to Mustardseed. Anyways, Misaki gave it to her best friend because she was in love with him, but he wouldn't return her feelings because he was," he coughed, turning red, "he was...not into girls."

Daphne's lips formed an 'O'.

"Anyways, they got married later, and she got a happy ending with him."

"Seriously? That's it?"

Uncle Jake nodded, "Yep. But he did find out about it on his deathbed and ripped the earring from his ear so he wouldn't be under the spell anymore. So...he died with his ear ripped. I guess an almost happy ending."

"Ouch."

"Yeah. But you don't have to worry about any of that. We have the bracelet, Mustardseed's fine, and he'll probably soon find out that Helena had him under and break off the wedding."

"Who's going to tell him? Obviously not Helena..." Daphne trailed off seeing the smirk on her uncle's face.

"You will," was his simple answer.

"Wait, what?" He ignored her and took out his cell phone, and tapped a few numbers. "Uncle Jake-"

He pressed a finger to his lips, signaling her to stop and held the phone to his ear. "Hey Mustardseed!"

What? "Uncle Jake!" She reached for the phone, lunging for him. He dodged wildly and calmly said into the phone, "Mustardseed, could you meet Daphne at the coffee shop in the Sacred Grounds? She has something to tell you."

"Give me the phone, Uncle Jake!" Daphne asked desperately.

The blond Grimm grinned, "Oh? You want to talk to Daphne? Here, Daphne."

"Wait! I don't want it anymore-" He forcefully put his phone against her ear.

"Hi, Daph! So would 3 o'clock work? I can pick you up there and we can get some coffee or something."

Daphne glared at her uncle, then sighed and said, "Of course. That works perfectly." Just enough time for me to kill my uncle.

"Great, see you then Daffy."

"Bye, Mustardseed." The phone clicked, signaling their conversation was over. She then turned slowly to her uncle.

"Uncle Jake..." she said threateningly.