Dealing With Relationship Problems

A/N. Gah, I almost forgot to write this -.-'. Goodness, sorry about that guys! My friends/fanfictioners, Julie (autunmleaf), Katie (Bigtimebooks), and Casey (Casey O), came over to my house yesterday and I almost forgot to write this...thank goodness I wasn't listening to their conversation on camps, hah.

Read this -supposed to be last- chapter that is not the end!

Chapter 10: Dealing with Relationship Problems

"Are you serious?" Puck said with wide eyes.

Titania, Mustardseed, and the rest of the Grimms were back at the Grimm household (and completely ignored the still passed out bodyguard on the side of the road) in the living room. Titania had just revealed how to make Daphne and Mustardseed's relationship very much legal.

The Queen of Faerie nodded. "Of course, why would I lie?"

Daphne looked at her with a look of disbelief. "So...it's already been done? It's been legal since Puck was banished?"

She nodded. "As much as I hate to say it, when Oberon banished Puck years ago, he very much disowned him. I hated the decision; I really did. But I still treat him like a son." Ah, so that's why we didn't suspect anything earlier, Daphne thought.

"So what you're saying, ex-mom, is that if I marry Sabrina," said girl turned red and her father glared at the fairy, "Mustardseed and Daphne will be able to be together without it being illegal?"

"Yes, Puck, for the umpteenth time," his ex-mother said with a sigh. "And it's been that way for years."

Daphne groaned. "I can't believe it was that simple."

Mustardseed wagged a finger. "But I was getting married."

His almost girlfriend waved a hand dismissively. "Was; Not is."

"And whose fault is that?" he said in a teasing tone. Daphne mumbled, "Shut up."

Mustardseed laughed. "At least this relationship problem is over."

"And I do approve," Titania said. "If them dating mean a marriage in a few years then I'm all up for it!" She stood up. "Well, I believe I must be going. Mustardseed, are you coming?"

He shook his head. "Later; once I have spent time with Daphne." He said it so casually that Henry practically fell out of his chair. Titania ignored Henry and walked out with a small goodbye. As soon as she left, Henry whipped his head towards the young prince.

"How can you say that so casually?" he cried.

Mustardseed said simply, "Why shouldn't I?" Henry sputtered and narrowed his eyes at him.

"Stop your sass with me-" Veronica interrupted.

"Okay. Henry, why don't you help me cook dinner?" She grabbed him and his shirt into the kitchen. Granny Relda and Mr. Canis had went out to buy more supplies, so the people left in the living room were Jake, Puck, Sabrina, and the two lovebirds. Well, it would be better to say both pairs of lovebirds.

Sabrina stood up and took Puck's hand. "Let's give them some privacy. Let's go Uncle Jake." Said uncle groaned, "But I want to take embarrassing pictures of them and post them on Facebook!" Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"No, Uncle Jake." Sabrina pushed Uncle Jake towards his room as he grumbled. "Post some status or something on Facebook." Uncle Jake's frown turned into a mischievous grin as he walked into the room.

Sabrina then turned to Puck. "Now you- go into your room."

Puck waggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Are you coming with me?"