Daily Flights with Deliciously Explosive Dinners

A/N. This is a very corny and mushy chapter.

Enjoy!

Chapter 13: Daily Flights with Deliciously Explosive Dinners

"Ow," Uncle Jake complained. "Stop it! That hurts!"

"It wouldn't hurt if you hadn't let Sabrina smash your magic saliva!"

"Daph, I believe it's magic salve."

Puck and Sabrina had beaten up Uncle Jake fairly hard. He had two bruises, a limp, about ten scratches, and a million bites from Puck's pixies. Oh, and he almost got a cracked rib. When Henry found out why he was beaten senseless, his anger had turned on the two teens. But mostly Puck because he believed that Puck had 'taken the lead'.

The brunette wrinkled her nose. "Really? I'm pretty sure it was-"

"Ah!" a cry of pain escaped the hurt uncle. "Holy-" Mustardseed gave him a hard look. Possibly, the glare was to keep Daphne's mind innocent from hearing Jake's 'language'.

"...gravy. Holy gravy." Mustardseed nodded in acceptance. Daphne missed the exchange between them, and looked confused.

"What were you two-" she started, then Mustardseed shook his head, indicating that it was a closed subject.

"Just finish cleaning his scratches, Daffy," he said softly, smiling at her. The Grimm girl blushed -a habit that was beginning to become common- and nodded. Jake yelped some more while Daphne dabbed the alcohol on his skin. Mustardseed was veryamused at the uncle's behavior.Just like a baby, he thought with a smile, glancing at the shouting man.

Puck peeked his head from the kitchen with Sabrina behind him, looking amused, but a bit guilty.

"Yo! Quite down there! We don't need your baby cries echoing around the house!" Veronica snickered as she came down the stairs with Basil and walked past them.

"I'm starting to like Puck," she said with an evil smile. "We sharemuch in common." She then grinned widely at everyone. "Well! I'm going to get Relda's prescriptions in the pharmacy down the block because it's going to close soon. I'll be home later!" As she closed the door, Jake chanted to himself, "I'm going to die by the wrath of three maniacs. Holy gravy, holy gravy."

Sabrina apologized, "Sorry, Uncle Jake. But that really peeved me. And you made me and Puck seem like fools in front of John and Thomas. Gosh, that was so embarrassing." Puck bristled.

"Fools? I'm a king! I have fools, not the other way around!" He tipped the bowl on his head like a hat, and looked at everyone seriously. Of course, he couldn't be taken seriously when red spaghetti sauce was dripping from his hair, onto his clothes.

Daphne blinked at him. "Sure..." She started to dab Uncle Jake's wounds again, then started to speak, "So. Spaghetti sauce? Should I even ask?"

Puckabrina shook their heads. "Nope. We're good."

She sighed, but grinned. Even though the two were impossibly irritating, she couldn't resist to love them.

"What about I take care of Uncle Jake, Daphne? It'll get me away from this thing," Sabrina jerked her thumb in the direction of theSpaghettiKing, who was slurping noodles soundly. He beamed at his girlfriend.

"You go do that. That way, I'll be able to eat the rest of your food!" Puck ran back into the kitchen with a gleeful cheer. Sabrina rolled her eyes while Daphne started laughing.

"I thought you guys were having a dinner date in the kitchen?" she asked, handing the alcohol to her sister. Sabrina nodded.

"That's how it was at first. Puck cooked food like a gentlemen, he pulled out my chair for me -a bit too far because I fell, he brought the food out, but then..."