Chapter 2: Kill The Armor

"Old man I think you were wrong...this don't hurt at all."

The old man remained in silence with his mouth wide open, he just kept staring at me with surprised eyes.

"It really doesn't hurt?"

He asks doubt clearly audible in his voice.

"It's supposed to...right?"

I ask.

"No kid listen...I know more about this weapon than anyone, it's not supposed to hurt if you perfectly merge with it. I'm just asking if it hurts or not...you haven't even summoned it."

He continues to mumble out words.

And summoned it? What was he talking about? I drank the blood of Excursio, however I felt no pain.

"Ok do you know how to summon it?"

The old man asks.

"Uhh...No?"

I immediately respond.

"Scream out it's name genius! I swear kids get dumber every generation."

"..."

I ignore his words and fill my lungs with air before yelling out "Excursio!

The moments that followed were surely strange.

Everything around me started to shake and break apart. Just over the mountains, boulders were shattering. It was as if a really powerful earthquake had began to destroy everything in its path with the exception of the area I was in.

The old man stepped back into the Kusaa Hall of Imperial Arms as I stood there. Slowly hovering above the ground I looked everywhere.

Trees were getting destroyed by twisters as earthquakes destroyed the land beside me.

I looked up and saw the most amazing thing yet....A dragon.

The spirit of Excursio.

I decided to let him know that I summoned him and that he would be my Imperial Arms. He was a little scary to be honest, I had never seen a dragon that size or flying that fast.

Hell I never seen a dragon at all!

Gathering up some courage I gulped my throat.

"Excursio!"

I call out to it.

The dragon started to look and circle around me.

Man was he fast.

He was already making light auras and lightning appear as he was flying for after a minute the dragon went straight for me... But went straight through me. He went inside me. I started to change. A sword appeared by my side. It was awesome looking. It had a really shiny yet strong metal.i touched it felt its hardness and felt that it was adamantine mixed with steel carbonadium.Which meant it could destroy regeneration.It moved quick in my hand. The black and red handle made it grip to my hand. I swung in the direction of a tree as a joke, when suddenly it cut straight through all the trees around it. I stood in awe waiting for the man to come out. After a while he peeked and said"Is it gone..."
The man said finally coming out. "Look... " I said calmly. Showing him the sword and now realizing the dragon tattoo in my arm."Woah were did this come from".Showing him the tatoo. He stopped being paranoid. He started chuckling. Did he just lose it. "Are you okay man, cuz I don't know how to do this." He was laughing full blast now. Howling."Yo-you-you-your the first one that didn't die or go insane." He said still laughing. "Ohh ohh " he said wiping off a tear. " Oh that's rich,just say out its name one more time to summon it you don't have to scream anymore." Oh thank god my throat was sore after those other two. "Excursio." I said. Suddenly light pillars began to form around me... Over my skin. And created armor.The armor felt extremely comfortable inside and was lightweight but I could feel that it could hold its own and block a lot of damage. It was also really easy for me to move and was now moving at the speed the dragon was flying.Heck. I was flying! At the speed of sound! I made a sonic boom!Destroying and cutting through all the air in my path! I finally landed and de summoned the armor. To look at my dragon tatoo."This is so cool can you tell me a bit about what it can do?" I asked him." Oh it can do a lot of things both in and out the suit". "Like what". I replied. "Well you have super speed and super strength as well as you can know control light--- and the swords name is Muramasa it has an ability to summon the Susanoo, a giant avatar that can hold back and protect your comrades from any harm, and is not your guardian angel, it's your guardian demon, it can break regeneration, and can fuse with other weapons..." "Woah... Muramasa" I spoke modeling it in my hand" "Both the sword and armor can evolve and you can fly". " Cool,Cool wait... evolve?" I asked. "Yeah evolve. If ever its strength is too little-- which is rarely--- it can evolve to better strengthen. "Cool!" I said. Playing with the light ability. I was making pillars of light and swords of light and shurikens of light that were unbreakable. This is crazy." Best Imperial Arms to be merged with... Ever!" "Yeah" the man looked at me. Now this is gonna get me real far.