Chapter 4: Kill The Bond

"Wave, weren't you a part of the Capitol's jaegers back then, didn't you prefer that side better." Asked Akairo.

"Yes but I've changed my ways and completely devoted myself to the foundation of the new and better future, after Tatsumi died I realized what the Capitol was doing was wrong, and since then I've changed."

Woah. He knew Tatsumi. The golden hero of the empire. That's amazing. " Whats your Imperial Arms?" I asked him. He started to smile.

"My Imperial Arms is-- Grand Chariot!"

Suddenly he started to change his skin turned to armor and the armor changed blue his eyes became a deep dark blue with a crack in his eyes that was the grand chariots symbol.

"Pretty cool huh?" Said Wave. "Yeah!" We all agreed. "Hey did you know Blakk has armor too, his is called the Excursio", " Yeah I do, wanna see?" I asked. "Yes!" Yelled everybody with a calm "ok" from Wave.

So I started, I motioned everyone to back up and started the process.

"Excursio!"

I started to change pillars of light wrapped around me and made white armor followed by a white crack in my eyes, the Mark of Excursio, me and Wave both in our armored forms, looked at each other and seemed like the same thing but he was missing a few details that I had.

"So we are pretty alike huh?" Asked Wave. Or captain I guess.

"Looks live we've already formed a good bond", he rustles his metal blue hand through my helmet.

I liked him already. I just met him, but I know he would teach me a lot of things. We were going to be great friends and go through a lot. This bond was already strong.

The bond with my teammates needed work. Apparently we were supposed to be getting some new recruits sometime soon. I had to find a way to befriend my teammates, my brother was hard enough, now I had to make friends with new people.

I had to try as hard as I possibly could to make bonds with these people just like I did with Captain Wave. The day after I went on a bonding spree with everyone.

With Wave we simply practiced a couple of armor techniques on how to make them not weigh you down. I am glad that our Captain is an Armored Imperial Arms user. If he wasn't  I probably would not have ever even been able to stand up straight in this armor.

With my brother we practiced sword techniques, for hours on end we swung our swords at invisible targets and at trees with all our strengths and got our hands and arms better used to the swords. The sword now had a tighter grip and had the same power as before. Same for all my light summoned weapons.

Thanks to my brother, Muramasa was really starting to rub off on me. I have to say normally I'd use my fists but why now that I have an amazing sword like this. Thanks Akaizo.

For Joshua, we basically kept practicing our projectiles. I fired beams and balls of light with all I had at each other, while he would get angry and use the power of his emotions to his Iruda and deflect my blast. We kept doing this at each other for another 3 hours.

I was getting good at my light control. In a close hand combat I could now fully attack without any hesitation and my full strength while blasting hard compressed light at my enemy. I could even form blasts of light behind the persons body as I keep attacking. Thanks Joshua.

With Dark I kept practicing my stealth. We went and took out Danger Beasts, while running as fast as we could, not making a sound. She was really good. Probably her cat feet but even as I focused my hearing I couldn't hear a sound.