Chapter 10: Kill The Immortal

BLAKK

A lot has changed since my journey began...

At first I did this for myself, for the challenge, for the glory and fame. Then as stronger and stronger enemies began to appear and my comrades began to fall...things changed.

I'm not a strong individual.

Luck has been my guiding force throughout this mission, I was lucky enough to get the Excursio and even luckier to become as powerful as I did.

But the truth is my role could've been taken any other lucky individual.

As Ginme said-

"The name's Ginme by the way, I'm the new recruit...as expected you're all still children playing with tools beyond your simple and uneducated comprehensions."

Weak and pathetic...I couldn't even save my brother.

"Ginme...let's just give up and go somewhere."

I say in acceptance.

At this point sitting under this tree while feeling sorry for myself was the only thing I could do.

Ginme looks over her shoulder.

Her gorgeous eyes now fixated on mine.

"Are you gonna keep crying here? Yato is bound to have sent my father after us. I brought you here so that you could escape and fight another day, but if you stay here I won't be able to protect you."

She explains.

"B-But how do you plan to beat Ginto by yourself?"

"I have my ways...my real father taught me a lot of things you don't know about."

"You're real father?"

"Oh didn't I mention before? I was adopted by Ginto due to my prowess in just about everything. He then renamed me Ginme and took me under his wing."

"So...who is your real father?"

"No one important...his name was A-

"Daughter! I've finally found you."

Stepping out of the nearby woods, Ginto reveals himself. His white suit now covered by a blood red aura, the amount of chi he possessed easily ranged in the millions.

"I'll make this quick Ginme."

Without a drop of hesitation Ginto takes aim at his daughter.

"..."

Regardless of how powerful she may be that bullet will instantly hit her brain due to the nature of Ginto's abilities.

"Goodbye daughter."

He pulls the trigger and so the bullet skips it's regular travel time and appearing right into her brain...or so I thought. Somehow Ginme grabs the instantaneous bullet between her fingers and drops it on the ground as if it was nothing but a child's toy.

"WHAT!?"

Ginto shouts in confusion.

"Don't look so surprised father a mortal such as yourself has no such of understanding this power of mine."

Silver flames ignite around Ginme and rise all the way into the heaven's cutting through the clouds. In a single burst that fire changes it's coloring becoming golden. Her hair and eyes soon do the same.