Chapter 13: Kill the Blue-Eyed Hero

Alexandria, the land covered by a nigh endless desert- With his head up high, the master assassin with sapphire blue eyes crossed this desolate continent of sand. Alone and unchallenged, the man named Blakk Silver slowly made his way to a enormous castle up north- It's structure resembled that of old gothic architecture. In his mind, all the Blue-Eyed Killer could think about was his task to find the truth about the god known as EX- The nameless god who was slayed only to then reincarnate as mortal. And that mortal just so happened to be Blakk.

Castle of the nameless, the old home of EX in this world. Here the nameless God once stood strong, before perishing at the hands of a creature unknown to mortals, nor known to gods- Here, in this castle, the man who has faced both gods and demons shall fall to that same fate...or at least that's what the legends and prophecies of this land of sand would have you believe.

Now standing in front of the castle's ancient gates- Blakk took in the scenery around him. Loneliness and the sense abandonment now made themselves present within the former assassin's mind. However, these feelings were nothing but lies brought onto weak minds by a powerful curse that surrounded this gothic palace. But Blakk already knew this from the start, and he didn't fear it. In fact, he couldn't care less about it- Focusing his gaze upon the black metal gates, the Blue-Eyed Killer simply mumbles under his breathe the word "Open" and unsurprisingly the once sealed entrance opens itself before it's former master.

"He who dares set foot on the temple of the nameless shall know death's embrace." Three terrifying dog heads covered in ice, one large overly muscular humanoid body- All accompanied by a nightmarish voice. Without mercy, the humanoid Cerberus launched his fist towards the wandering Blakk. But even so, Blakk wasn't even phased by any analogue of fear- All he did was take a step to the left just as the creature's fist flew pass an inch away from his cheek sending a shockwave of kinetic energy into the stairwell behind the young assassin- breaking it apart.

Surprised by Blakk's skill, the Cerberus unleashed a flurry of timed punches and bites. But all the master assassin did to continue on living was continuously move out of the way, entering further and further into the palace as he did so. Soon the two were breaking through many of the castle's walls and hallways- If this little game continued on for much longer the entire structured would undoubtedly crumble. Knowing this, Blakk landed next to a stairwell after being hit by one of the Cerberus's punches.

Closing his hand into a fist, Blakk closed his eyes, focusing his energy- "Regentropfen sind meine tranen" He whispered as black lightning focused around his arm. With the Cerberus now fast approaching his pray with his fangs ready for a feasting of demigod meat- Blakk unleashed his fist. Shattering the sound barrier, his hand ignited into flames, only to then accelerate all the way to a speed that made light look slow- Connecting directly with the Cerberus and one of his three heads, a river of crimson paints the insides of the hall, splashes of what used to be three separate brains and a body fill the once blue carpet with a red coloring. The almighty Humanoid Cerberus that once guarded the castle of the nameless...now reduced to nothing but raw meat, by a single punch.

Home sweet home?" A strangely familiar voice echoes through what remained of the castle's main hall. In response, Blakk simply looks over his shoulder- The powerful aura of his Excursio shinki now emanating from within his soul.

Confronting him with a powerful gaze was a redhead girl with an uncanny resemblance to Akame and her demonic form. Difference being her strange yellow eyes.

For a moment, there was silence. The two stared at each other, Blakk even turning to face her.

"Y-You...Akame?" Sweat now running down his forehead, Blakk finally felt- fear.

"Akame? No...I am your killer, the name's; Akimi...it's so good to finally see you again, Shura." Vanishing just as quickly as she appeared, the mysterious Akimi disappears in the literal blink of an eye- Leaving Blakk dumbfounded and with more questions than answers "Find the boy, Ao, then...we'll clash again." Her voice echoes inside his mind before simply stopping.