Chapter 5. Bell Test [Edited]

Edited 1 / 5 / 2016 8:55 PM

************

Third POV

The silver haired man lay in his bed, undisturbed in his deep slumber. His daughter watched him from the door way, pondering about whether or not she should wake him up to go to the training grounds. After staring at his peaceful face she decided otherwise.

She treaded lightly over to his bed. Leaning over, she kissed his forehead. "See you later, Dad." Little did she know that there were two sets of ears listening- Otaru's, and her Fathers.

He didn't want to ruin the moment so he lay idle under the covers, careful not to make a move. When she left, he sat up, the covers falling around his waist, a joyous smile could be seen on his mask less face.

"If she found out you were awake, she would have killed you and buried you under a tree~" The small dog sang, jumping out of the window after his master.

~

The moon was just above the western horizon when she made it to the training grounds. No one there except for the Uchiha and herself. She made no sound as she leaned on a tree at the edge of the area.

She looked up when she noticed that there were two figures coming down opposite paths; Naruto and Sakura. They plopped themselves down beside Sasuke, Sakura closing most of the space between them.

She's still not even trying to conceal her feelings for him. The girl shook her head disdainfully, her arms crossed over her chest.

Her back scraped on the trees' rough bark as she slid down to sit. Otaru rested on the tree branch only feet above her. That's when she noticed the deep fiery orange color bleeding into the sky's deep blue color. It was past the time where they were supposed to begin the test.

The silver-haired girl looked around the training grounds with her shining onyx orbs, the other two were still half asleep while the other boy stood in a daze, his eyes glued to the ground. Taking in a deep breath and a grunt, she heaved herself into a standing position, her silver hair fell over her shoulders as if it were liquid diamond.

She made her way over to her team and sat down in front of them. "Wake up." Otaru yelled in each of their ears, making them jump, startled. "I was trying to sleep here!" The pinkette and blonde yelled simultaneously, a certain fire in their eyes.

Sasuke was glaring down at her, his steely eyes staring into her challenging ones. He eventually looked away with a sigh of defeat. "Okay, if this is a survival test then we have to work together for whatever he has in store for us." She said, forming a plan in her head.

"No!" Sakura growled, crossing her arms and glaring at the girl. "I can do this alone." Sasuke grumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Me too!" Naruto yelled stubbornly, crossing his arms and looking away.

"I don't care if you can do it yourself or not. We have to work together. There is a reason why they put us on teams. We're a team and teams work together. So here's the plan." Naruto and Sakura sighed in defeat, listening intently to her plan while she drew it on the ground with a twig. Meanwhile, Sasuke refused to look at or listen to the plan.

"Hey, Sasuke. You gonna join us or not?" Yuzuki asked in a demanding tone, her eyes staring up at him. He glared at the ground. "If we don't work together we won't pass and you won't be able to avenge a certain someone." She taunted, raising a brow as he slowly turned his head to look at the plan. His eyes widened microscopically, "That's actually a good plan." He mumbled, impressed. He forgot that she, too, had a goal. A goal like his.