Chapter 35. Mother

Hope you like it! I was a bit tired towards the end so sorry for any uh, weird things that may happen. I don't know. I didn't read through it. Have fun!

Chapter 35. Mother

The four girls awoke the next morning, their hair in a mess and dried drool at the corners of their mouths. "Now that was a good night of sleep." Yuzuki yawned, rolling out of bed and falling to the floor.

They all groaned when they heard a knock at the door. "Who the hell-"

"Yuzuki, we need to discuss a strategy for this mission before we leave," the young Nara stated in a bored tone from the other side of the door. The silver-haired girl got up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes before walking over to the door and opening it. The boy's eyes widened when he saw the state the girl was in.

"I'll come back later if you wan- ah!" He yelped when he was pulled inside the room and the door locked behind him.

"You wait here while I tame this mess and wake up."

The boy stood there awkwardly, not daring to say anything. He had experience with women when they had just woken up. It wasn't pretty, to say the least. They had very short fuses. As the girls got ready, he occupied himself with thoughts about the coming mission, and the mystery behind the Hatake girl who had appeared in the village one day. He wasn't an idiot. He knew she wasn't a Leaf Village native. She wasn't from the Land of Fire. And his suspicions were confirmed when he saw her come back during the Chunin exams with golden eyes and strange markings that had to have been seals.

The Teruo clan was an infamous clan that had possessed power that rivaled even the Uchiha. They were healers, which was why they were in the Nara clan archives. He was brought from his thoughts when the Hatake smacked his cheek lightly.

"Oi! Are you going to start talking or stand here all morning?" She crossed her arms over her chest and raised a brow. The Nara shook his head. "Let's gather into the other room. The sensei are there, too."

The other girls in the room followed the two Chunin and met with their teammates.

"Ok, guys. We'll be leaving in two hours, the Village is an hours from here so we'll have to find a formation to walk in. The sensei will not be assisting us unless we are in dire need, so be on guard and prepared for anything." Yuzuki spoke, happy to be in authority once again. It was like old times in the Mist Village.

"Shikamaru will be creating the formation, he's our main strategist. And Otaru will be assisting Kiba, Akamaru, and Neji with sensing enemies." The girl summoned the dog and everyone stared at the dog.

"Where are we?" He spoke, catching most of them off-guard. For Naruto and Sakura, this was nothing new. As for everyone else, they had never actually met the animal. "Y-you can talk?!" Ino sputtered, trembling slightly.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" The dog spoke daringly. The blonde girl gulped and shook her head vehemently, "No! Not at all!"

The other ninja in the room stayed silent, except for the orange clad ninja sitting next to Choji Akimichi. "What's up, my man?! Or dog?" Naruto patted the dog on the back and Otaru jumped into his lap. "Naruto! How've ya been?"

"Enough with the chit chat, we need to get planning!"

Shikamaru designed their formation, and plans for the Village they were going to be entering. It was a village that not many had seen. But it was known that it was beautiful, or at least, it once was. There would he a village leader, that they would need to speak to, and then they could get their plans under way.