Sleepover Fun

That evening, Prince Hugo was waiting for Sofia to come. He waited impatiently outside the palace entrance when he saw the Enchancian coach coming.

Surprised to see Amber with Sofia, Hugo asked, "Amber, was I expecting you too?"

"No, I was supposed to be on a sleepover with Hildegard and Clio, but our plans got cancelled," Amber muttered.

"And since Mom and Dad are in Galdiz tonight, Amber had to join me in our sleepover," Sofia groaned.

Hugo was surprised that Sofia and Amber were having a fight—he assumed that Sofia is mad that she had to take Amber with her.

After dinner, Sofia was dressed in her nightgown, and she was waiting for Hugo in his bedroom when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Sofia called.

The door opened, and in came Amber.

"It's me," Amber said happily. "I was hoping that I can join in your fun."

"Even though I'm joining the fun with Hugo?" Sofia frowned.

"Of course," Amber said. "Why not?"

"Because I thought you were mad at me," Sofia retorted.

"No, I got over it," Amber claimed. "It's your amulet, and if you can't take it off, that's fine with me."

"Well, I suppose you can join us in the fun," Sofia said. "I'll just let Hugo know."

Suddenly, Hugo came in and asked, "Let me know about what?"

"Amber wants to join us in the fun," Sofia said.

"Okay," Hugo said. "If you both want to sleep in here tonight, you can sleep in the tent."

Sofia and Amber were surprised to see that Hugo had a tent in his bedroom.

"Why do you have a tent in here?" Amber asked.

"Axel and I made it," Hugo said. "Usually on Friday and Saturday nights, we camp in the tent."

"That sounds like fun," said Sofia.

Hugo and the princesses were having a lot of fun. They read books, played cards, told ghost stories, drew pictures and played board games.

"Wow, it looks like you little ones had a lot of fun," said Hugo's big brother, Axel. "Alright, it's time for bed."

"Do you want to sleep in the tent tonight?" Hugo asked the princesses.

"Okay," said the sisters.

The brothers got into their beds while the sisters slept in the tent.