Albuquerque in Danger

Meanwhile, Amber and Arthur were at the harbor when Sofia caught up with them.

"Amber!" Sofia called.

"Uh-oh," Amber gulped. When she saw Sofia, she knew that she was in big trouble.

Sofia looked at her big sister carefully and saw that she wearing her amulet.

"You did take my amulet," Sofia glared.

"I just wanted a turn, Sofia," Amber said. "It's only fair, and it didn't really give me a princess, but it gave me a prince."

"It did what?" Sofia gasped.

"Sofia, this is Prince Arthur," Amber said. "Arthur, this is my sister, Sofia," she told Arthur.

"Well, aren't you just a beautiful burst of hydrangea radiance?" Arthur asked.

But Sofia was really puzzled. She knew the amulet only summoned princesses whenever she was in trouble, but she had no idea it could summon a prince.

"Amber, are you in some kind of trouble?" Sofia asked.

"No, unless you tell Daddy on me when we get home," Amber replied.

"No, Amber, that's not what I mean," Sofia said.

Sofia pulled Amber aside to talk to her in private.

"The amulet only summons princesses when the bearer is in trouble," Sofia tried to explain.

"Well, I asked it nicely, and it gave me a great prince," Amber argued.

"That's not how the amulet works," Sofia stated. "The amulet only summons princesses when you have a serious emergency, and they don't stick around to bond with you. Once the princess is done helping you, the amulet sends her back to where she came from. That means Arthur has to go back to where he came from since he's not here to help."

Arthur heard what Sofia had just said, and he didn't like the sound of that.

"Well, the amulet was just being nice to me because I've never had a turn before," Amber insisted.

Sofia was having enough with Amber's selfishness.

"I just want my amulet," Sofia glared. "Okay, Amber? Now!" She angrily held out her hand.

"Alright, you don't have to get so upset," Amber said.

But when Amber took the amulet off, Arthur magically made another sepia butterfly with his bare hands. Just as Amber was about to give Sofia her amulet back, the butterfly flew in and snatched the amulet from Amber and gave it to Arthur.

"What are you doing, Arthur?" Sofia asked.

"Your amulet brought me here, so I need to make sure it never sends me back," Arthur declared.

"Back where?" Amber asked. "A dreadful little island where I was tragically imprisoned for five horrible years!" Arthur revealed. "But now that this amulet has freed me, I can take over Albuquerque and finally have kingdom of my very own!"

To explain why he was imprisoned on a deserted island in the first place, Arthur burst into song.

I grew up in a kingdom far away

Where all was sepia all night and day

My charms were truly amazing

But then they made my little brother king