Amber Steals the Amulet

But later, while Sofia was sleeping, Amber was awake and eyeballing her sister's amulet.

"Oh, Sofia, if you won't give me a turn, I'm just going to have to take one myself," Amber whispered. She reached for the amulet, but she just couldn't take it from Sofia, especially after she said no.

In the morning, Sofia and the brothers were still sleeping, and Amber was still eyeballing Sofia's amulet and finally decided, "I'm just going to take one tiny turn, which I totally deserve, and then I'll give it right back."

Amber carefully removed the amulet from Sofia's neck and tried to escape to her guest room without waking anyone up

Amber carefully removed the amulet from Sofia's neck and tried to escape to her guest room without waking anyone up. But when she wasn't looking, her hair tickled Axel's bare foot. When Axel felt a tickle on his foot, he wiggled his toes. Amber was relieved that she didn't wake him up, and she managed to get out of the princes' bedroom without waking them and Sofia.

Amber went into her guest room and put the amulet on.

"I can't wait to get a princess to appear for me," Amber sighed. "Now which princess do I want? Ariel, Cinderella, Belle? No, Rapunzel! Definitely Rapunzel!"

Amber held the pendant in her hands and said, "Amulet, please, pretty, pretty please bring me Princess Rapunzel!"

Suddenly, some sepia butterflies appeared, and there was a brown flash of light. But it wasn't Rapunzel—and the amulet had actually summoned an adult prince who was wearing brownish, whitish clothes.

"Where am I?" the prince asked.

"Wait a minute, you're not Rapunzel," Amber said. "You're not even a princess."

"What is this place?" the prince asked.

"You're in Albuquerque," Amber replied.

"I am?" the prince asked.

"Who are you?" Amber inquired.

"I am Prince Arthur," the newcomer said. "Perhaps you've heard of me?"

"No," Amber said.

"Good," Arthur smiled. "And who are you, my sweet little awestruck darling?"

"I'm Princess Amber," Amber said. "My sister, Sofia, and I are sleeping over with her best friend, Prince Hugo."

"Does he live in this beautiful kingdom?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, he does," Amber said. "He, his brother, and Sofia are still sleeping in bed."

"Well, then I hope the little guy won't mind if you show me a little bit of his palace," Arthur said.

"I'm sure he won't," Amber said. She quickly changed into her usual gown and led Arthur to the door.

Before Arthur left, he nodded to his butterflies, who turned everything in the guest room sepia.