Albuquerque Is Saved

Meanwhile, Arthur had already reached the palace. His butterflies continued to turn the palace sepia. A guard caught him and shouted, "Who goes there?"

"Your new king," Arthur declared, hitting the guard with a dragonfly and erasing his memory.

Inside the palace, Axel and his parents were still trying to catch the butterflies when another guard came. "Your Majesty, I believe the evil Prince Arthur has returned to the palace," he said. But then a dragonfly flew over him and erased his memory.

"Well, I'm going to go and see this Arthur," Garrick growled.

"Right behind you, dear," Samira declared.

"I'm coming too," added Axel.

The trio went to go and find the evil prince.

By the time the horseback riders got back to the palace, it was completely sepia.

"Oh, he's already here!" Hugo gasped in horror.

The herd horses stopped by the front steps, and the three royals got down. When they got to the entrance, they saw two of the guards and realized that their memories had been erased.

"Sofia!" Clover called.

"Clover, are you okay?" Sofia asked.

"Yeah, and you got your amulet back!" Clover whooped. "That's good because some weird man just..."

"We know, and you should stay out here—it's too dangerous inside," Sofia interrupted.

"Come on, girls," Hugo urged.

The sisters followed him into the palace, and Clover didn't want Arthur to do anything to Sofia.

"There's no way I'm letting anyone mess with my princess," Clover declared, following the royals inside.

Inside, Garrick found Arthur sitting on his throne, which was covered in the butterflies. "Prince Arthur, I presume?" he asked.

"Yes, but it's King Arthur to you," Arthur smirked. "If you just hand over your crown, throne, and palace, nobody will get hurt."

"What if I refuse?" Garrick glared.

Arthur got up and smirked, "You won't know what hit you." He released a dragonfly, knocking out Axel and Samira.

Just as Garrick was about to help them, another dragonfly hit him as well. Now the whole family was knocked out.

Hugo and the princesses came running in.

"There he is!" Sofia called.

But the trio was too late.

"What's going on?" Axel groaned.

Hugo was horrified at his family's plight.

"What did you do?" Hugo growled.

"He must've erased their memories with his magic dragonflies," Sofia realized.

"Good guess, my dear," Arthur smirked.

Arthur turned to Amber and declared, "Amber, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, and I have a proposal. Bring me your sister's amulet, so I can destroy it once and for all—or she gets the next dragonfly." He made another magic dragonfly.

Amber knew that Hugo was already angry enough that his home and family are in danger, and she didn't want it to get even worse.

"I can't!" Amber declared.

"Well, I can!" Arthur retorted, sending a dragonfly toward Sofia.

As the dragonfly flew toward Sofia, Amber jumped in front of her and screamed, "No, don't do it!"

Just like that, the dragonfly erased Amber's memory.

"Amber!" Sofia gasped, catching her sister as she collapsed. "Amber, are you okay?"

"You should be worried about yourself, Sofia," Arthur sneered. "Your sister can't help you this time."

"But I can!" Hugo growled, standing tall in front of Sofia. "You have to get through me first!"

"No, Hugo, don't do it!" Sofia cried, putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Gladly, young sire," Arthur smirked. But as he released another dragonfly, it dissolved into dust.

"Where'd my dragonfly go?" Arthur asked. He tried to release another one but had the same result. "What's happening to me?" he gasped.

Hugo turned to Sofia and saw her amulet glowing. "Sofia, your amulet is glowing!" he gasped.

Then Sofia realized, "Amber let herself get hit to save me, and it broke the curse!"

"No, it can't be!" Arthurcried. He was engulfed in his own butterflies, and he vanished in a cloud of sepia dust.

The color restored to the entire palace, and everyone's memories were restored as well. The curse was broken, and the kingdom was saved.