Safe and Sound

Axel and his parents woke up, feeling a little weird.

"Whoa, what happened?" Axel groaned, standing up.

"Axel!" Hugo cried happily. He ran over and hugged his big brother tightly.

"Good morning to you too, baby bro," Axel smiled.

The princes' parents got up.

"What happened?" Garrick asked.

Sofia and Hugo realized that nobody remembered Prince Arthur because his dragonflies had erased their memories.

"You don't remember anything weird happening today?" Hugo asked.

"Well, we must've been sleepwalking because we just woke up in the throne room," Axel said. "But other than that, no."

"The last thing I remember was watching you play in the garden," Amber told Sofia.

Sofia realized that because Amber's memory was erased, she didn't remember Sofia telling her the secret of her amulet.

"How could we forget so much?" Samira asked.

Sofia and Hugo didn't want anyone to know what really happened, so they just explained that they had an unexpected visitor who tried to take over the kingdom and erased their memories. Now that the curse was broken, Hugo was no longer angry with Amber because his home and family were safe now.

After that, Sofia and Hugo were relieved that everything was okay.

"Now that Amber doesn't remember the secret of my amulet, my secret is still safe," Sofia sighed happily.

"That's for sure," Hugo agreed.

Then Sofia realized that Arthur never erased Hugo's memory, so that meant he himself still knew her secret. Realizing that he still knows Sofia's secret, Hugo took her hand and said, "Your secret is safe with me, Sofia."

"Thank you, Hugo," Sofia smiled. She hoped Hugo was more trustworthy than Amber.

"It would be great to talk to animals," Hugo said.

That gave Sofia a great idea.