One~

Have you ever really wondered why you had to live? Maybe wondered why you were even on this planet? Well, enough with the random questions, I'm Dawn. My mother always had this thing with making everything unique, that is the reason why my names Dawn and not many people have that name. My whole life I have had to deal with this guy named "Jayden" and he used to be my best friend, but everything changed after we went to high school. Now he makes fun of me for my style and just about everything else. I'm shy, he likes to take advantage of that. The worse part of all of this is my mother and his mother are best friends so, I seriously always have to deal with him.

"Dawn!", my mother yelled for me. I was wondering what she was wanting because I was busy drawing and no one interrupts me. Okay, fine my mother can if she wants because I can't do much about it.

"What?", I said rushing down the stairs. I pretty much guessed it was because Jayden and his mom was here. My mom thinks we can be 'friends' even, though, she knows I hate him. I guess she doesn't really understand why, though.

"Dawn, Jayden and his mother are here. Why don't you take him up to your room and hang out?", my mother said that to me and it made me want to die. I gave my mom a glare and she gave me one back to.

"Fine.", I said and rolled my eyes. I grabbed Jayden's arm and dragged him upstairs even though I didn't want, too. I had to because there really isn't anyway of telling my mother "No".

"Ew, freak let go of me.", Jayden yelled at me as we went up to my room. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed and went back to what I was doing before; drawing in my notebook. He sat on the edge of my bed and just stared at my walls.

"Need help with something?", I asked in a angered tone. Mean I guess he isn't trying to be annoying, but seriously.

"No, what do you even draw in that little notebook anyways?", he asked sounding curious.

I stared at him for second wondering why he even cared, but I said it, "Why do you even care?"

"I don't, I just wanted to know.", he said while snatching it out of my hands. I was drawing a girl looking outside a window and I didn't think it was even that good, but I guess I was wrong?

"Dang you can really draw.", he said. Which really surprised me. I was expecting him to make fun of it or something.

"Um, thanks I guess.", I said looking at him like he was crazy. He caught me completely off guard.

This is stupid. Why would my mother even be okay with him in my room. This is ridiculous.

.

Who Said I Loved You, Too?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें