Seven~

Its been a couple days sense I saw Jayden and Lacey making out in the hallway which to be honest I have no idea why I cared so much. Alli would just say its because I like him, which yes, there was a pit of jealousy in me somewhere when I saw that, but I am at school again, at my locker thinking about things that I don't want to think about.

I didn't want to see Jayden nor talk to him, but we still had that project in Science and we needed to finish it. So, I'm pretty sure I basically have no choice.

"Dawn.", I heard someone say. I turned around to see him standing there.

"Um, what?", I tried to seem okay even, though, I was pretty confused.

" Its pretty obvious that you don't want to speak to me, but any who, I finished the project and turned it. My main point is I finished it so, whatever.", he said and walked away.

How does he know I don't want to speak to him? Mean yeah, I know I have been avoiding him. Wait, he did come up to me yesterday and I walked away, that’s how. I just was confused.

********

I finally got home and went up to my room. I laid on my bed for awhile until I heard someone knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!", I shouted while sitting up in my bed. I looked at who walked in my door and I was shocked. "What the hell do you want?", I said in a very harsh tone. I guess I am still jealous.

"Damn, what did I do?", Jayden said looking hurt.

He should look hurt! Okay, maybe not, mean I shouldn't even care that he kisses other girls. Even if we used to be friends that doesn't mean we are now. It doesn't give me the right to get mad over something that stupid, but I was and I couldn't do a thing about that. I ended up rolling my eyes at what he said, though.

" Seriously, what did I do?", he said looking upset.

" Why are you here?", I said knowing that it makes him mad when I don't answer his questions.

" Do ask you what I did because your acting like I did something terrible to you!", he yelled. I knew I was getting on his nerves, good.

" You do realize that she is a total slut, right?", I said with my arms crossed.

"Who is "she" exactly?", he said to me with a confused look.

" Lacey!", I basically yelled. " I saw you guys kiss, she's such a slut!", I was still saying.

" Wow, I didn't know you cared so much about me.", he said with a smirk.

" I don't!", I said while looking away. " Your such a damn player so why the hell would I care?", I said standing up and looking him straight in the eyes.

" How am I a "Player" ?" , he asked a little mad.

" You go out with a different girl each week, I’ve noticed!", I said full of jealousy.

" No, different girls think I am when I’m not, to be honest.", he said with a smirk.

" You feel so great about yourself don't you?", I said seriously mad.

" Okay, look, out of everyone in the world, you know me the best so you should know better then anyone that I’m not a player nor a jerk.", he said looking serious.

" Actually ever sense high school I’m not sure who you are.", I said looking away.

" I'm still the same person, just girls seem to go crazy now that I’m "popular" ", he said rolling his eyes.

" You could tell them to go away.", I said rolling my eyes also.

" Yeah, but I don't want to.", he said winking.

" Wow, your an idiot.", I said rolling my eyes again.

"Yes I am, but you still love me anyways!", he said while laying on my bed.

" I never said I loved you so how do you even know? Hm?", I said looking at him.

He laughed actually laughed at that. In a way I hoped everything was back to normal, but I knew it could never be that way or could it? I'm going to be wondering this for awhile.