Three~

Jayden took me up to his room and I saw some band posters, then like any other guy he had some girl posters on the wall. "Why do all guy have posters of girls on their wall?", I asked a little grossed out.

"Because we can?", he asked sounding a little mad.

I just sighed and said, "Whatever. What are we doing the science project on?"

"Um, something easy. What about just planets?", he said. He then sat on his bed and said, "You know you can sit down if you want?" when he said that I kind of felt weird because then I will be sitting on his bed. Which I know is kind of stupid be weirded out about, but I sat down on his bed anyways. We opened up our science book and started writing down some notes and stuff.

I started thinking about how he said in the car about girls just being jealous. What if he liked me? Wait that would have to be completely impossible, why would he like me? He's made fun me for the past 3 years. Though, before that when we were little he used to always flirt with me in kind of childish ways. He's probably forgot about all of that. I have no idea why I was doing this, but I felt like I needed to so, I asked, "Do you even remember when we used to be friends?"

That probably caught him off guard extremely. I had no idea what I had just gotten myself in, but I felt like I needed to. Maybe it was just my mind being stupid and that’s what made me. I got really surprised when he replied, though.

"Of course I do." he looked me in the eyes. I saw his blue eyes burning through me and it made me want to melt. He looked so, serious, but I didn't know if I believed him. I was really surprised.

"Then why have you made fun of me all these years?" I probably looked pretty dumb at the moment. I didn't even know why I was asking all these random questions. I really didn't, but it felt right to do it? I did miss him a lot, I missed all the times we laughed about stupid things when we were little, but that all changed when we went to high school. He sighed again and looked a little sorry.

"Its either be popular and make fun of people or be the person they make fun of. I always felt bad. I always wanted to talk to you and go back to what we used to have, but I couldn't." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You could of, but you didn't.", I said a little mad because mean seriously he could of just came and talked to me, or was it not like that?

"Its not as easy as it looks.", he said. I guess it really wasn't as easy as it looks, but seriously it all was just so, surprising. I felt the urge to cry a little.

"I don't know if I believe you. Mean seriously you could of still talked to me some how. At least told me what was going on, but you didn't you just let me be hurt." by that time I was crying and I ran out of the house and left.