Twelve~

I was at lunch sitting with Alli. I could see Jayden sitting over with his friends, laughing and being himself. I felt my self smiling, knowing he was mine.

"Done checking out Jayden?", Alli said while laughing.

"Nope!", I said while laughing.

"I thought you hated him, though, what happened?", she asked curious.

"I don't know I just started talking to him again and it just seems like everything is fine again.", I said trying to figure it out for myself also.

Why was I with Jayden? Mean yeah, I know I love him or whatever, but I hated him for years. how can hatred automatticaly turn in love? Is that even slightly possible? I know we were childhood friends, whatever you want to call it, but things change. I think I might need to think this through.

"I didn't mean to make you have second thoughts", Alli said.

"I wasn't.", I lied.

"Mhm sure. Just try to think of the future, not dwell on the past.", Alli said just as the bell rang.

***

I got home and decided to go over to Jaydens and talk to him about this. I don't know why, but I just wanted to, to just feel better, I guess.

I walked over to his house and knocked on the door and no one answered so I decided to just walk in. I saw no one in the living room or kitchen, but if the door was unlocked then someone had to be home. I walked up to Jaydens room and knocked on the door and no one answered so I opened it, seeing Lacey and Jayden laying in his bed making out. You better believe I just completely wanted to disappear.

"Dawn, I-", Jayden tried to say, but I caught him off.

"Bye.", I said and left, but not soon enough because I saw Lacey smirking, like she had just won.

I walked home and went straight to my room. I needed someone right now.

"Alli?", I said through the phone while my voice was cracking.

"What wrong?!", she asked extremely worried.

"Can you come over?",I asked knowing she would say yes.

"Yeah! I'll be over in like 10 minutes.", she said and I hung up the phone.

***

"That just doesn't really sound right. She probably planned it.", she said right after I explained what happened. "How did he look when he saw you?"

"I don't know. He tried to say something and I just walked out.", I said still upset.

Just then I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened and slammed it as soon as I saw who it was. It was him, him meaning Jayden.

"Dawn.",he said.

"Go away!", I screamed.

"Could you maybe listen to me for like two seconds?",He asked pleadingly.

I looked over at Alli hoping she could help me with this.

"Just talk to him.", she whispered. "Your going to have to at some point"

I didn't know if I wanted to talk to him or not, but she was right I was going to have to at some point.

"I'll just go home.", Alli said and gave me a hug." Bye, good luck"

She opened the door and Jayden was still standing there, which wasn't surprising. She left then me and Jayden were just standing there awkwardly. I was still mad him, but I might as well hear his story I guess.

"Dawn.", he said looking at me. "She came to my house, and said she wanted to talk, then that happened I swear."

"Why would she even need to talk about?", I asked looking at him angrily.

"I don't know. I'm stupid.",he said while sighing.

"Wow.", is all I could say.

"Do you believe me?", he asked looking truly upset.

"I-I don't know.", I said, and I seriously didn't know.

"Please. She’s just to full of herself to realize I don't like her.", he said trying to make me believe him.

I laughed at the fact he said that. I do believe him, she’s always been like that. I do believe in second chances so why not?

"Fine, second chance.", I said looking up at him with a little smile.

"Thank you!", he said and kissed me, "I seriously love you, Dawn."

***

The next day I got up and did my normal routine: Get up, get dressed, go to school.

I walked into the school with Jayden just like I had done before. As soon as I looked I saw Lacey she walked up to Jayden.

"Hey, baby.", she said looking at Jayden.

I was starting to get seriously mad at that point. Then she went and kissed him right and front me. First I was in shock and couldn't even believe she would do that. Then I just got seriously mad and didn't know what I was doing, but my fist connected into face so fast I didn't even realize it until after I did it.

"Own!", she screamed while holding on to her nose.

Then all her friends gathered around her and I just had this death stare at my face.

"Why the hell would you do that!", she screamed in my face.

"Oh, no, why did you do that!", I said while pointing at Jayden.

"Because has mine, get that through your mind!", she screamed back.

"You need to realize that he has never been, nor ever will be!", I said giving her an even more scary death stare.

Then I started to feel someone picking me up. I ended up outside the school. It was Jayden who had done it.

"She pisses me off so badly!", I screamed while crying.

"Shh, she does that on purpose", he said trying to calm me down.

"I still hate her", I said.

Then he kissed me and kind of forgot why I was even mad.

"I love you.", I whispered.

It was the complete truth.

"Well?", he said looking at me.

"I love you, too.", I said and smiled.

Yeah, this was a pretty good day. Its been a pretty good weekend, actually. I hope the rest of the week is like this. Because that would just be amazeing.

___________________________________________

Comment And Vote Please!

~Megan♥