Four~

woke up in the morning dreading having to go to school. For once I just seriously didn't even want try to deal with Jay den. I don't even know why I cried yesterday when I was with him. Maybe I just missed him that much or I seriously didn't know if I could believe him. I know this doesn't really make sense, but you just don't understand how much it hurts to lose your best friend after being friends sense you were born. It hurts a lot, even worse when they start making fun of you. I didn't really have a choice, though. I had to get up with my head held high and at least try, right?

I was walking to school and then a car started pulling up next to me. I had a slight urge to run until I saw it was Jayden's car. "Dawn. Can we talk please?", he said from the window of his car. He was looking at me with pleading eyes.

"No. Just go away.", I said. I seriously just didn't want to deal with him.

"I know you have a attitude and all, but seriously.", he said to me. That made me pretty mad, though. I do not have a attitude! Okay, maybe I do, but was that really his plan to get him to talk to me; to insult me and tell me I have a attitude?

"Just go away.", I said while walking away. "At least let me take you to school, please?", he said while driving beside me.

"Oh my gosh, why?", I said a little annoyed.

"Because", he said smiling.

I laughed, "Stop." His smiles were always just to cute. I couldn't stand it when he smiled because it just made me want to melt.

"Stop what?", he said.

"Smiling.", I said while blushing.

He smiled even more and said, "What? You want me to be sad?"

I laughed and said, "No, I don't."

"Just let me take you to school.", he said.

I knew he wasn't going to give up and I was already late so, I said, "Fine" and with that I was in the car almost to school.

"Aren't you going to be embarrassed to show up to school with me?", I said curiously.

He smiled and laughed a little, "No, why should I?"

"Because for the past 3 years you have been making fun of me.", I said looking down.

He grabbed my chin to make me look at him and said, "I am seriously sorry about that." he looked really sorry.

"Yeah, whatever", I said.

He let go of my chin and said, "I seriously am."