Six~

After Alli reminded me of that dare, I started to day dream about it. I used to really think that Jay den liked me, I really did. Maybe I did too.

"You there?", Alli said while waving her hand in front of my face. I guess I was listening and I was day dreaming to much. I wasn't even paying attention. Dang, what is happening to me? Jayden is getting to me and I don't get why. Its not like anything is going to happen, right?

"Uh, yeah.", I said coming back to the real world.

"See your even day dreaming about the dare!", she said while laughing. I didn't think it was very funny. The fact that Jayden did that when I was ten means nothing. Things have changed. Especially when he talked to me in the morning on the way to school. It felt as id he actually changed.

"Whatever, not like anything is going to happen now.", I said a little mad. Seriously what going to happen? Is he just going to forget all his friends now? He would never do that. He's always been a jerk so, why would he. Okay maybe he hasn't always been one, but sense high school he defiantly is. Is he really going to give up the popularity?

"But-", alli tried to say, but she was cut off by the bell, "Oh, well, I’ll tell you later, bye!", she while walking away, waving.

I really didn't want to deal with the crowd of people so, after I got my books out of my locker I made my way down to the bathroom for like 5 minutes. Which yeah, I know I would be late to class, but at the moment I didn't really care. After the 5 minutes were up I started walking to my class. I looked down this one hallway and I saw Jayden with this cheerleader. Her name is Lacey, she is kind of short, she is 5'3, but basically a good size for most guys I suppose. She has blonde curly hair that stops about a little below her shoulders and really ice blue eyes. She is probably all guys dreams most likely and probably a big Jayden fan. Then I heard them talking, which I’m not usually a eavesdropper, but I didn't care.

"Babe, why did you get out of the car with her?" She said "her" like I was totally terrible. Gosh, if I didn't hate her before then I do now, but wait, Jayden is saying something now.

"Oh, don't worry baby, she begged me for a ride.", he said with a little smirk. Gosh, he’s such a liar. I can not believe I even some what started liking him. Gosh, why am I such a idiot? I hate him. Okay, I could never really hate him because well, I’ve known him practically forever.

After that little thing they started to totally make out, which I knew was a perfect time just to totally leave. I couldn't stand there and watch that any longer so, I just left and went to class. As soon as I passed the hallway I saw Jayden look at me, though. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through me. It was really annoying. 'No, no, no Jayden just go back to kissing that slut. Just forget me.' , I said in my mind.