Chapter 3

I walk around with my dad as the principal talks. I try not to cling to my father's side as the lady talks and walks. She looks like she owns these halls and walks with confidence in every step she takes.

"Any questions?" She asked. I shake my head. "Well school will start soon you can walk around a bit." She smiles and nod. Dad looks at the paper he had in his hand.

"Are these senior class?"

"No, we aren't sure if Alexia ready for that yet." She answers.

"Well you're going to have to change this. She's taking senior classes." He hands her back the paper.

"She might fall behind." The lady takes the paper.

"She will surprise you." Dad pulls me through a door and hugs me. Justin was there with a few of his friends. "You stay with Justin. Don't let Mrs.Doom separate you two." He kisses my head.

"Ok I won't." I whisper.

"Good. I'll see you at home." And with that he left. I felt my eyes water a little. I never been away from my parents for a whole day. Ever since I've been back home. I was always with them or they were just a few feet away. I take in a deep breath. I need to show them that I don't need therapy. When I turn I see Justin's back. Was he covering me while I cried? Maybe I shouldn't cry anymore. I'll just embarrass myself or him more. I'm glad he cared enough to not make my first impression on the school as a cry baby.

I stand next to Justin he offers his hand. When I don't take it he raises an eyebrow. I just shrug.

"Take it whenever you need." Justin said. I nod.

"Hi." Some girl said.

"H-Hi." I looked up at Justin.

"That is Kat." He tells me. That doesn't explain why she talked to me.

"Nice to meet you." I said as the bell rings and we start our way to the door dad and I came out of. There was so many people.. Why is there so much people?! Someone bumped into me making me fall. I groan and Justin already has the guy pushed up against the lockers. The hallway starts to clear up. Justin is whispering the the guy. The guy looks beyond terrified. Then Justin shoves the guy to the floor.

I lay on the floor. What a wonderful way to start my first day. Justin stands me up and another bell rings.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

"Just told him stuff." He answers checking for any marks.

"I'm fine but is that always gonna happen?" I asked.

"Once they find out who your bother is, it won't happen again." He takes my hand.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I'll beat the shit out of them." He casually says. I beam.

"You cursed? Are you aloud to do that?" I try to hide my excitement.

"Yes I did and yes I am." Justin nods and we start walking up stairs. I try not to trip. Goddesses knows I'm a klutz.

"Can I.." I start.

"No. No you may not use any bad words." He growls lowly.

"What. But we're the same age." I pout.

"I don't care. Don't curse." We walk in a classroom. Everyone turned to us and I dropped Justin's hand which he took again and lead me to the back of the class. The lady started calling names. She called mine and glanced up.

"Here." Justin answers.

"You're supposed to say here ok?" He baby talks me. I nod and try to pay attention to the lecture.
-
Lunch. This place was wow. There was a lot of tables scattered around. A long lunch line and chatter for everyone. It was a little overwhelming because we all are so close but far apart. I sat at the table next to Justin. I held his hand tightly as almost everyone that passed stared at me.

"Hi." I greet the people at the table. Kat smiles and I look away. This is really weird. She seems like a really overly excited person. Which scares me a lot.

"Hi Alexia." She almost jumps over the table but a guy pulls her back. I look up at Justin.

"She's just really happy to see you." Justin states but I can tell he was confused to. I nod slowly.

"Maybe we should go outside." Kat suggested.

"Can we?" I look up at Justin.

"I don't know.." He trails.

"It's really hot in here and there's a lot of people." I pout slightly. He gets up pulling me with him.

"Let's go." Justin says over his shoulder. Everyone at the table followed us. "If you want to go outside you are gonna have to talk and stay with Kat." He says. I nod. Justin lets go of my hand. Kat walks beside me. Soon enough Justin is gone.

"You're adorable. Tell me about yourself." She says as we walk outside.

"W-What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Space please." She barked at the guys who were still following us.

"So you're just gonna ditch me." A guy says hugging her by her waist.

"Yes. Yes I am. Now go away." She kissed him and pushed him away.

"Nice to meet you Alexia. If she gets to crazy scream murder." He whispers and Kat blushed.

"Kay." I nod. He left and she watched him.

"That's my boyfriend Blake." She smiles softly looking back to me. She seemed to calm down a lot.

"He seems nice." I whisper.

"Thanks. I'm sorry if I scared you before but I'm just so glad that I have someone to talk to now." She sits next to a tree and I sit beside her.

"What about those girls?" I asked looking toward a few of Blake's friends who were with girls.

"They are sluts." She scoffed.

"Sluts?" I asked.

"Damn it. Don't say that word. It means they sleep with everyone. It's a really bad word." She explained. I covered my mouth.

"Don't tell Justin." My words muffled with my hand.

"I won't." She laughs.

"What do you mean by sleep with everyone?" I asked placing my hands in my lap.

"I mean have sex with." She glances at me and I tense.

"On purpose?"

"Yeah. They like it. They pretty much throw themselves at boys just to have sex with them." Kat looks at the sky.

"That's bad." I grumble.

"Yup it is. Which is why I don't talk to them." She whispers.

"My favorite color is blue." I said she looks toward me.

"Mine is green." She smiles slightly.

"I know how it feels to be lonely. We can be friends if you want." I blush. She takes me into a hug.

"Ahhhh omg were gonna be best friends." She screamed. She held me way too tight and we were rolling on the floor. Where is Justin?!

"Murder." I scream.
______

Chapter 3 completed